The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just contact Enaud? I thought that was how you got his stuff. I was going to check into a Barada head soon.

Yes. Just shoot him a PM. That would be the easiest way. I know he is really busy right now, but he will get back with you.

Hey, Chaka. I saw this on eBay this morning. It's not Sideshow, but it looks good.
Star Wars 1 6 Sideshow Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Custom Jedi Cloak Black | eBay

Thanks man. I appreciate you keeping a look out for me. :)

I think I might have already tracked one down though.

Does anyone have a loose Sinestro figure or just the body ? Pm me if you do please? It's the one pictured below.

Thanks.

T2eC16RHJIMFHJOlmif3BRzD181-g60_12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm looking for some Sideshow Snowtrooper parts, specifically the belt and the chest armor. Please PM me with any leads. Thanks. :D

Looking SS ANH luke pants.

Also SS ROTS anakin tunic.

Anyone have them in their spare box?

Best,

Robert

Im looking for the Hasbro 12" Admiral Ackbar white, one piece uniform. I don't need the smock/tunic or boots, I only need the undersuit.

Thanks.
Chris

Shame plug, I have the following items that I don't need anymore, if you interested on something PM and we can discuss the price:

My Sales Thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...135680-breaking-bad-star-wars-low-prices.html

2.- Sideshow Utapau Clone Trooper. Displayed briefly, and complete with shipper - $95

3.- Sideshow Obi Wan Kenobi Clone Captain Exclusive. Displayed briefly, and complete with shipper - $100

4.- Sideshow Obi Wan Kenobi EP1 Exclusive. New, never taken out of the box - $120

5.- Medicom Shadow Stormtrooper. Displayed briefly, and complete - $85

6.- Medicom Clean EP3 Clone Trooper. Displayed briefly, and complete - $80

7.- Medicom Sandtrooper. Displayed briefly, and complete - $80

8.- Medicom Shock Trooper. Displayed briefly, and complete - $80

9.- Medicom Clone Trooper Commander (yellow). Displayed briefly, and complete - $80

10.- Marmit AT-AT Driver - Opened for inspection, but never assembled or displayed - $100

11.- Marmit Stormtrooper - Opened for inspection, but never assembled, missing the left foot piece of the armor, lost it when I opened, will work good for parts - $50

Why do I feel the AT-AT Driver is already spoken for? :)

Because I beat you to it, that's why. ;) I'm also snagging that Stormtrooper. Now if someone else releases a new AT AT driver down the line I'll be able to consider it instead of instantly buying it. And should another purchase happen, what's wrong with two pilots right?

So with that said, does anyone have a set of Sideshow Stormtrooper feet available? ;)

Ill trade you a set of feet for the AT-AT Driver. :D

That sounds tempting. Haha. Now I have to figure out where to display the ATAT driver. I'm not sure if he'll fit in the 1/6 AT AT I'm building as I may not have made the doors big enough...

Come on, 1/6 AT-AT? I was clearly yanking your chain. ;) I don't have room for any other models after completing my scale Death Star build.

Back