The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na, I drop a 1/6 AT-AT line every few weeks where it makes sense. It would be pretty epic though wouldn't it? Just so big that I don't think it would matter what's inside - you wouldn't be able to see anything unless it was all opened up.

I'd absolutely love to do a 1/6 Snowspeeder though. I think that's actually doable. I don't have the space for it at the moment, but one day.

Na, I drop a 1/6 AT-AT line every few weeks where it makes sense. It would be pretty epic though wouldn't it? Just so big that I don't think it would matter what's inside - you wouldn't be able to see anything unless it was all opened up.

I'd absolutely love to do a 1/6 Snowspeeder though. I think that's actually doable. I don't have the space for it at the moment, but one day.

It would be. Dorgmal Snow did a snowspeeder a few years ago, it was amazing.

I know what you mean about space. I am beginning to run out of it myself. I am narrowing down my purchases of new figures and just working on customizing my existing ones.

Did he finish the Snowspeeder? I remember him working on a two of them, but I don't think I ever saw a finished one.

My friend Michael Provenzano made a large scale snowspeeder a few years back and sent me a set of templates.
I used them to make a 1/20 one, and the shape looks good. It's actually a fairly easy shape to make from sheet styrene.
And it would only be 75cm long in 1/6. I can't remember where the templates are, but if anyone wants sizes, i still have this build on a shelf at work, and can get the sizes and angles.
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...es_are_taken/Model stuff Misc/27082010493.jpg
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...es_are_taken/Model stuff Misc/27082010498.jpg
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...es_are_taken/Model stuff Misc/27082010499.jpg

Oh, and regarding a 1/6 AT-AT...

641EC793-82DB-4781-9F5D-3BBFA4CDB50E.jpg

061EDD5B-0EA4-430E-9755-19CF49AC709E.jpg

Did he finish the Snowspeeder? I remember him working on a two of them, but I don't think I ever saw a finished one.

Not sure if he did. I know he told me it was easier to build two at a time than one. :) I need to hit him up and ask him.

Last pictures I saw on his website looks like he was still working on them. But it does look like progress had been made from what I remember when he was posting pictures here.

Not sure if he did. I know he told me it was easier to build two at a time than one. :) I need to hit him up and ask him.

Yeah, I remember him saying that too. I imagine he's got at least a dozen unfinished, yet still mind-blowing projects lying about :lol Cool thing with the Snowspeeder is it would be a reasonable size even in 1/6 versus how big the X-Wing would have been had he added the wings :lol

spoke to him about the snow speeder just the other day, almost finished!
sadly the falcon cockpit never was.

I figure the odds of this are slim, but does anyone have a Phase I Commander Cody helmet you don't need?

Putting out a plea for a Clone pauldron. I'd prefer a Commander Bly one or a Phase I Rex. Please PM if you can help me out.

Anyone know a good place to get the Luke Skywalker head from the Han and Luke stormtroopers? A recast is fine with me.

Back