The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidy u know for 20$-25$ U can get narrow shoulder TTM knock off's. Ud be hard pressed to tell the diffrence man. The ttl body u are after is not even comparable my friend!

Where do you get these knock-offs? Does anyone know if a sideshow fett neck post will adapt to them?

if i was gonna super uper pose them..or if any of the body was shown..id probably get better bodies..but since they are just for my SW stuff...i just want something easy with a neck, and feet..so i can just swap them out...tired of the SW bucks..with the ape arms..lol...

Where do you get these knock-offs? Does anyone know if a sideshow fett neck post will adapt to them?

Anything will work if u put your mind to it. My jango and bobba are on knock offs.

U buy them on ebay.

Those bodies are awesome. 2 or 3 for the cost of one truetype. And they work very well! I feel much safer cutting up one of them than the HT version!

For female figures I like the Kumik bodies.

I've got a Tomy AT-AT driver helmet for sale/trade if anyone is interested. Also have a 3.75" Asajj Ventress figure complete.

I'm looking for...
DX-07 boots
Long black gloves
Han Solo holster/belt, DL44, EPIV (smuggler) shirt, pants, boots
DH-17 rebel blaster

My want list is huge so make me an offer, I probably need it.

Hi all,
Just bought a set of tomy mini helmets. They are new and being shipped at the moment. Willing to trade or sell c3po, tie pilot, rebel fleet, vader and stormtrooper.

Also I have 212th airborne belt, airborne Kama, zartan red vest and hood.

I have hasbro complete xwing flight suits with with hasbro helmets.

Visit my sale thread for items I am selling.
Would trade 501st, 212th or my hot toys clone obi towards custom hot toys luke, farm boy, xwing

I am looking for sideshow fett hands and jumpsuit, bossk white vest thing and sideshow luke ceremonial jacket. I will dye it orange. If you got one dyed already let me know. Medicom light up saber, darth maul sideshow sabers.

Thx
I know I wrote a lot.

Hi all,
Just bought a set of tomy mini helmets. They are new and being shipped at the moment. Willing to trade or sell c3po, tie pilot, rebel fleet, vader and stormtrooper.

Also I have 212th airborne belt, airborne Kama, zartan red vest and hood.

I have hasbro complete xwing flight suits with with hasbro helmets.

Visit my sale thread for items I am selling.
Would trade 501st, 212th or my hot toys clone obi towards custom hot toys luke, farm boy, xwing

I am looking for sideshow fett hands and jumpsuit, bossk white vest thing and sideshow luke ceremonial jacket. I will dye it orange. If you got one dyed already let me know. Medicom light up saber, darth maul sideshow sabers.

Thx
I know I wrote a lot.

Did u get a xwing helm?

Yes I did. That one is for me. Sorry
Had to buy the set to get it.
Oh I got boba fett mini as well, atat driver, that dark imperial gunner as well in the mini.

Bit off the wall here, but does anybody have any 3 3/4" e11 blaster rifles from the TVC stormtroopers? (or any other figure as long as it is the same) Got some unarmed TVC stormies that are fun as hell, but they have no guns. Thanks!

TVC-1089.jpg

i need waxer/boils head..or codys...someone..dont care who...ive got lots of SW stuff to trade....pm me...

ive got the biker scout and bike that i can trade for a lot of stuff....looking for gi joe related stuff too...if you happen to have some..lmk...

updated my list..pg 28..see link in my sig...

Hey All,
I looking for SS Han in Carbonite environment 1/6, Ceremonial Luke jacket
also SS Fett Guns and hands.
I would consider a purchase if I do not have something you need.

I have to trade.
I got airborne kamas, 501st and 212th troopers, Medicom Jango Fett (blue first version with new second version sturdy body)
SS general kenobi converted to Hot Toys body
Gree head
Custom pauldrons
Airborne belt with sash
Tomy Helmets: no x-wing or scouts but all other including Fett, ATAT driver.

Last edited:
Back