The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haves:
Anakin Exclusive Stand (Just stand no waist holder)
Rotta the Hutt (Exclusive)
Wants:
Rebel Endor Trooper White Shirt

anyone got an extra "OLD" obi wan head? prefer SSC...

I got a couple spidey. I also have a original Paul Carson obiwan sculpt witch is pretty awesome and its for sale.

Also have a original Darren carrnel anikin if anyone is interested!

Added a Gartogg axe to my wants list... its' the small single bladed axe not included with the standard Gammy :duff

Also added 1/6 ROTS Anakin, ROTS Kenobi and ANH Kenobi figures to my have's list... all are complete, in box and are the exclusive versions :duff

Yep, I think both came with the same Kenner axe and staff... but only Gartogg has that single blade axe you can place in his belt loop.

C'mon man... I can't do all the work for you :lol

Actually the only reason I'm even aware of it is from having the Hasbro version which came with both axes, but no staff. And when I customized mine I saw someone else had done that and it looked cool to me :lol

:lol I have my Gammys with their vibro axes crossed, similar to Luke's entrance to the palace.

Still trying to decide if I want to mod the neck of Gartogg. I kinda dig them looking a little different.

im looking for some sideshow ANH Han Solo loose pants, shirt, vest if anyone has anything. might be interested in a full figure if the price is right:) might also be interested in Bespin Han stuff as well. Let me know!
-Ryan

Has any one got any spare Hammer Head hands they would be willing to sell???

I'm looking for a left and right set.

I've some loose Rebel Fleet Trooper clothing etc for sale if anyone is interested ? ( helmet, waistcoat, shirt , pants belt blaster etc)

Anybody have a suggestion where I can find either a Medicom Vader cape(V.2,please) or a cape of similar scale and construction?Have a Triad Zorro in serious need of a better cape;the stock cape,frankly,blows...PS

I have a complete Sideshow Stormtrooper, but improved by rebuilding him on a True Type body for sale, box and display stand included. Interested? Pm me!

Back