The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in the 'Tales of a golden Droid - C-3PO Set' before it hits the bay?

I deleted a few posts that were requesting recast Sideshow items. Selling of recast Sideshow items on this forum is prohibited.

Thanks.

Hi, I am in the UK and looking sideshow greedo head, hands and waistcoat; I'm afraid all I can offer at the moment is money via paypal as I haven't got many parts to trade yet. The waistcoat is my priority at the moment

Thanks

Have run into a small block with Bossk. Anybody got the collar from a Hasbro figure they're willing to part with? Could also use about 2" of 1/6 flexible corrugated tube,black or brown.Don't want to buy another Hasbro figure for 1 or 2 pieces...PS

Since my last post here worked out so well(thanks again Lopie!)I thought I'd try again for my next WIP. I've had Tarkin on the back burner for want of a uniform.Having decided that his current Buck body makes him a bit too tall, I've also decided that the best solution to all his problems is to get a Piet and swap heads(my sculpt will fit nicely with a little surgery). Any body out there have a Piet to spare?I can do a straight purchase(be reasonable) or I'm happy to barter goods or services...PS

Hi looking for a ssc ben kenobi jedi master inner robe and tabard and cloth belt or ssc emperor palpatine outer and inner robe and cloth belt and ssc darth sidious open hands if you have any of these please pm me

To all you european geeks, if you have watched the latest CW episodes on youtube
and feel a lack of a certain golden droid, here's what you're after ...

With or without the limited big box and the book, whatever you choose, this goes for 25 Euros plus shipping!

Remember, you won't find 12" Droid this on european ebay right now, actually you'll only find the book seperately.

I have found a complete Piet(5 of them, in fact)at low end retail at a local hobby shop, so my previous post can be ignored.Mods are already in progress(a new thread in the offing)...PS

I have found a complete Piet(5 of them, in fact)at low end retail at a local hobby shop, so my previous post can be ignored.Mods are already in progress(a new thread in the offing)...PS

Hi wax are you in th US or the UK? I wouldn't mind a Piet in my collection.

Hey there folks

Back AGAIN!...

Finally sorting through my collection, have four items up right now on ebay on a buy it now basis...

Items are

Bespin Luke

Ceremony Luke

Bespin Han

Commander Praji

All Items are MIB, Never displayed and stored in a smoke free environment...

Hope to sell them...if you have any issues on ebay feel free to send me a private message :)

Doc

I am in the U.S.,in SE Pennsylvania, to be exact.As I see you are in Ireland, this could be a problem(or not)...PS

If anyone is intrested i have the kotobukiya yoda build a figure head and lightsabre arm and also complete figure with stand and box kotobukiya clone wars obi wan kenobi and if your intrested kotobukiya 1/7th scale jango fett with box an awsome figure would trade for sideshow star wars stuff PM ME IF INTRESTED

Back