The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in a Marmit Stormtrooper helmet for a fair price. PM if you have one. Thanks for looking.

Hey all

Looking for a Sideshow Han Solo in Carbonite display.

Would prefer mint or close to it. or if its been displayed behind glass, if anyone has one that wants to part with please PM me.

Griff

@grahamloki...I wrote you a PM about some stuff you are looking for....Check your inbox.
Hi matey the pm you sent me with a list of stuff is the same as i listed as i have not what i need i was looking for old obi wan tunic and lightsaber , darth maul hands and the chancellor red vest (got the vest now) of toy anxiety
Thanks so much anyway matey for you time

Loose items wanted

Need a few items to complete some customs and to replace broken items

Ep3 Anakain Skywalker tabbard
Yellow camera (from palpatine set)
Blue Lightsaber blade (sideshow - for ki adi mundi)

PM or reply if anyone has spares going

Cheers

Adam

Looking for

Ep 3 Anakin tabbard
General Kenobi exclusive rex gauntlet
Ep Iv Obi wan lightsaber

Not got a lot to trade but willing to buy

Hi all looking for SSC ben kenobi ANH long tabard / cloth belt
SSC ben kenobi ANH lightsaber and hilt
SSC darth maul hands
SSC darth sidious out of 2 pack (lighting) open hands
willing to buy any of these
pm if you have any of these thanks so much

looking for:

a motor powered racing bar stool.

a woman that can cook, clean, launder & iron

a wallet that refills itself no matter how much money is pulled out

a golf ball that neither slices to the left or right

a self maintaining lawn

a car/truck that runs on good intentions

thats about it for now...........i will update as i think of more stuff......:yess:

(this is merely a test to see if anyone even still reads this thread).......:lol

Finally, I can help someone! I happen to have an extra self-maintaning lawn. Do you have an extra Bespin Han headsculpt to trade? It rocks.

:wave barryo

Finally, I can help someone! I happen to have an extra self-maintaning lawn. Do you have an extra Bespin Han headsculpt to trade? It rocks.

:wave barryo

awesome.........:yess:

no sorry, no bespin han.............but would you be interested in a piece of equipment that's a bit cold natured/takes a while to get the motor running & smokes a lot?.........i have to be up front about the audio portion ......it never shuts off and apparently the volume is stuck wide open as well. but if you need something to break in your couch to make it nice and worn in i have just the thing........it's a fixer upper but i would pay you good money to take her....um it.....:lecture

If she......I mean it..... comes with brown hair, I think we might be able to work something out. Hell, I'll throw in a new, MIP, never used Bluray set. It's quite popular with the kiddies:slap

If she......I mean it..... comes with brown hair, I think we might be able to work something out. Hell, I'll throw in a new, MIP, never used Bluray set. It's quite popular with the kiddies:slap

dammit............it's got red hair...............:gah:

and the attitude to match................:mad:

the search continues.........:monkey2

:lol.............god help me if she........er....i mean it ever reads this..........:panic:

:lol.................sure..............i will hang them up in my garden next to the old cd's i have that scare off the birds from my tomato plants..........:yess:

Back