The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm really surprized that a company that makes gloves has not put out a set of these recently. i've seen so many customs using these types of gauntlets & not just star wars. they would sell like hotcakes........:lecture

I KNOW! I need at least 4-6 pairs of them for my Imperials!! :(

Hey guys I need storm trooper/ clone trooper armor to do a custom windu to match my obi wan. So I'm gonna need the chest guard w/ shoulder flaps, lower arms, right gripping hand (dnt need a left), shin guards, and feet. Im new to the 1/6 ssc stuff so the only thing innate to trade is cash... Please help and thanks in advance!

Hey guys I need storm trooper/ clone trooper armor to do a custom windu to match my obi wan. So I'm gonna need the chest guard w/ shoulder flaps, lower arms, right gripping hand (dnt need a left), shin guards, and feet. Im new to the 1/6 ssc stuff so the only thing innate to trade is cash... Please help and thanks in advance!

check this site for parts you might need

https://www.toyanxiety.com/--star-wars.aspx

I can make castings of the nicer gloves that hasbro used for the At-ST Driver,Garindan,& single pack Biker Scout.

That might work, and the shrinkage from casting might even make them look better scale... I have a Garindan coming in the post so I'll know better when I can actually see the gloves in hand if they'll work.

These gloves will come in handy. ;)

I have a couple pairs of Duane's gloves and trust me, they are NICE, you wouldn't even know that they were originally made by Hasblo. I'm using some for some SW customs that are in the works, and they were an absolute godsend for a Star Trek (please don't shoot me, diehard SW fans) custom Romulan Commander figure from the original series that I've been piddling around with for, oh, the last decade or so (there is NO fabric out there that will match that funky 60s stuff, so I had to get very creative). When I saw the casts Duane sent, I was like "Perfect! One step closer!!". :yess:

So, yeah, I think they'd work for ya.:wink1:

That might work, and the shrinkage from casting might even make them look better scale... I have a Garindan coming in the post so I'll know better when I can actually see the gloves in hand if they'll work.

man i've been meaning to pick one up & do an upgrade to him. thanks for reminding me.............:wave

The shrinkage really is negligible in something that small to begin with. But, the second single packed Biker scout had really, really nice gloves and are perfectly in scale. Huge improvements over the mittens the first one had. Boots are better too.

The shrinkage really is negligible in something that small to begin with. But, the second single packed Biker scout had really, really nice gloves and are perfectly in scale. Huge improvements over the mittens the first one had. Boots are better too.

I've seen some casts of other gloves that seemed to have shrunk up in the process so that was my concern.

For those of you who have been around a while, you may remember I got that Mosep Binneed sculpt from bidufarewell a long time ago and I've been working on a Mosep Binneed custom for ages -- I have the complete outfit and just need the damn gloves (which I thought would be the easy part).

I want to unveil Nabrun, Mosep and my new Queequeg around the same time, but it may not pan out that way.

Anyone willing to swap his regular mint Hasbro C-3PO with a mint Hasbro Tales From The Golden Droid C-3PO Package?
Just want a clean one and you'll get the one with removable limbs and a net for Chewie ...

Hi,

Looking for the Sentry Droid that came with the Hasbro 12" Sandtrooper.

Send me a PM if you have one and we can sort something out.

I do not want the figure.

Thanks,

Jay.

Hey there folks,

Just little bump as my moving date has come ever closer (28th of June infact...)

so here is the list as it stands

Han Solo - Rebel Captain : Bespin regular edition, MIB, Never displayed Item No. 2107 - £45

Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero, Sideshow Exclusive, MIB, Never Displayed, Never Opened, Item No. 2141 - £35

Commander Praji - Imperial Officer : Devastator - MIB, Never Displayed, Item No. 2169 - £35 (Under Offer)

Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander : Bespin - MIB, Never Displayed, Item No. 2127 - £50

Princess Leia - As Boushh - MIB, Never Displayed, Item No. 2112 - SOLD

And finally

General Kenobi - Sideshow Exclusive, All items intact, armour was removed for cataloging resulting in slight damaged to clasp on one side (repaired), was Displayed in a smoke-free home in sealed glass case. Item No. 2175 - £50

Sorry for the repeat, but I'm getting ever more grief about the for sale items.

Regards

Doc

Back