The BIG Snowtrooper Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGent

Super Freak
Reaction score
SNOWTROOPER
[STORMTROOPER HOTH BATTLE GEAR]
PICTURE THREAD

snowtrooper2.jpg

Find the different threads via the links in the quote headers. Enjoy!

Last edited:
While your Snowtroopers are the best of the best, I'm more that happy to have read this from SSC.

Monday, June 13th, 2011
Q:Any plans in the future to have the Snowtrooper come to Sideshow. There’s the Kotobukiya Snowtrooper but no Sideshow. I know Koto is good, but they don’t have anything on you guys.

A:We love the Snowtrooper design, a very unique Imperial look. We are actively in development on the Snowtrooper in 1:6 scale, and we’ll even be offering a few related items that may look good along with your Snowtrooper. Pew pew!

Can you say E-Web cannon?!?!?!?! If done right I will army build these guys!!

I'm about to start work on my snowtrooper. I just ordered a hasbro figure and I'm gonna try and make it fairly accurate. I was just wondering if I should post my updates in here or just the final piece?

I'm not that dogmatic but if you have an own thread of all your other SW customs, post it there. If not, make an own thread.
I'll be pleased to relink your thread here anyway then.

Would love to see another one going for a snowie, LOVE those basterds!!

I'll make my own thread and I'll throw some finished pics in here when I'm done. I was inspired by all the ones I've seen here lately so I thought I would try my hand at it.

Just the ones I posted in my thread. I did get my snowy's gloves yesterday and I weathered the boots a bit to give them some depth. I don't have any pics yet, but I'll get right on it!

Back