The Big Lebowski The Dude by Bif Bang Pow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
anyone have this? considering picking up it but would like some feedback first and finding a review so far has been pretty hard...pictures would be nice too!:wink1:

I'm talking about the 12 inch figure.

I saw one at Hastings... looked like total ****. I think it was like $200 and was the quality of a mass-market figure from 10 years ago.

Yeah I know it's not gonna be great quality, still wondering what people who own one may think..Still may pick it up as no one is making 1/6 Big Lewboski stuff

I have him. The sculpt is pretty decent, although the paint is more toy like than we've come to expect. The body is a generic 1:6 and it's too bad that he has exposed ankles as the body has that gap. The accessories are decent - there's a rug and bowling ball and ball bag. There's a voice device that sounds pretty good too with some of the more popular quotes.

You can always swap the body and get a rainman head there is one on eBay painted for cheap

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449779186.654370.jpg

Back