The Best HT Figure of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best HT Figure of 2010

• Terminator T-800 (1984 version)

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • Terminator T-800: Judgment Day

Votes: 68 31.8%
  • T-1000

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Iron Man Mark IV

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • Berserker Predator

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • DX Michael Jackson BAD

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Blade

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • War Machine

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Chris Taylor

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
Well, this is an awfully biased poll. Ezio isn't on the list, and he's my pick for Figure Of The Year. And where are Black Widow and Jill Valentine? If you're going to make a poll like this, don't narrow down the field arbitrarily, give us all the potential candidates.

Trouble is the poll only allows ten options to vote on. I tried the same thing last year but it went askew with all the moaning about what wasn't included, so I did a second poll, but it didn't cause the complaints to abate whatsoever.

Well, this is an awfully biased poll. Ezio isn't on the list, and he's my pick for Figure Of The Year. And where are Black Widow and Jill Valentine? If you're going to make a poll like this, don't narrow down the field arbitrarily, give us all the potential candidates.

Well , Wolverine is the weakest here But even he can EASELY beat Ezio with Wrong face.
Black Widow and Jill Valentine Are you Serios ??? They are too simple :slap

10 positions after all :lecture

1. MIV (voted)
2. Ezio
3. T800 Punk

T2-line easily can suck Enterbay's ballz-of-still :wave

Trouble is the poll only allows ten options to vote on. I tried the same thing last year but it went askew with all the moaning about what wasn't included, so I did a second poll, but it didn't cause the complaints to abate whatsoever.

It'd be easier to simply let people name their choice, then tabulate the results manually on a daily basis. I'd rather not cast a vote for a figure I don't feel is THE best of the year.

And despite what The Mike says, Ezio should have been included on the list. :pfft:

Well , Wolverine is the weakest here But even he can EASELY beat Ezio with Wrong face.
Black Widow and Jill Valentine Are you Serios ??? They are too simple :slap

10 positions after all :lecture

Ezio's face is almost beside the point for this figure. And it's a good face, even if it's not a spot-on likeness to the video game character. You barely see his face in the game under that hood, with this figure it is All About The Costume. And that costume is remarkable, and a departure from the military/superhero/street clothes of most figures. I think Ezio is a solid contender for the best Hot Toys figure of 2010, I know he's my choice. Girls go crazy for a Sharp Dressed Man, what can I say? :)

As for Black Widow and Jill Valentine being too simple, I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't think any figure deserves a Figure of the Year title just because it comes with scads of weapons and other accessories. Granted, I don't think either of these gals would win the title for other reasons, but it would be nice if people had a choice in the matter.

I think the best solution is to have some "primary" polls to narrow the field, then select the highest vote-getters for the final poll. Chances are the list might look exactly the same, but at least many of us non-mainstream Hot Toys fans would feel like we had something to contribute to the discussion.

The Berserker Predator is the winner IMHO. But Mark IV is so close...

Morinth I got your point :1-1:
I think Ezio have got the same chance as Blade or War Machine here :peace But he can't beat such monstrous like Terminator ,Predator or Tony ))

PS And why T1000 is losing :monkey2

IMO what makes a figure great is a balance of likeness, accessories and COOL FACTOR.

Keeping that forumla in mind, the Hot Toys BLADE 2 is my pick for best figure of 2010.

I voted for T2 T800.....his presence is just epic. I havent even gave him his gun yet...he just looks cool standing there with his fist balled up.

Tough call, but I was blindsided by both Ezio and Blade.
But being firm and based on in hand I'd say the T800 from T2, however I have a feeling that once I have it the T800 from the better film will trump it!

Whiplash??....almost a perfect figure once you make his pants orange, he should be in the poll.

t1 t800 should not be in that poll imo as it just came out and i'd say very few of us actually have the figure inhand.

Back