The Batty Sig Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is freaky seeing someone else with your avatar Batty :lol

Kind of reminds me of the days when we all sported Shai's avatar after he was banned :rock :rock :rock

It was a fun sign of solidarity, but damn confusing at times :lol

haha! i remember that. I sported that avatar even after he was allowed back in.

I give you...Batty Darkness.

battydarkness.jpg

Perfection:rock
That is freaky seeing someone else with your avatar Batty :lol

Kind of reminds me of the days when we all sported Shai's avatar after he was banned :rock :rock :rock

It was a fun sign of solidarity, but damn confusing at times :lol

Remember the sig too?

Banner-11.gif

Yeah....I can't stand being Batty anymore. ;)

I cant stand Batty when he is drunk. He falls over every time :monkey4

I think this one was done for the banning of Shai as well... although it might have just been a nod to his creation of the Kause?

Kurganyear1b.jpg

Yeah...u Kurgans need to step it up! U guys need to represent! Show these n00bs who's boss.

See...I'm a free agent...I don't belong to any coalitions yet, altho I think I'm in the pledging stages of The Brotherhood. :lol

Yeah...u Kurgans need to step it up! U guys need to represent! Show these n00bs who's boss.

See...I'm a free agent...I don't belong to any coalitions yet, altho I think I'm in the pledging stages of The Brotherhood. :lol

The Kurgans are nonkonformists. The fakt that there are so many sig groups now is the perfeckt reason to not have a sig group.

i always thought a batty sig group would have a picture of a lurker hiding in some bushes..............:dunno

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you for soiling my eyes they will never be the same again:(

Back