The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin > Pattinson
70E04467-194B-4998-A9EC-27FB57A931D7.gif

Normally the 'white privilege' remarks would have been forced to me but i felt it was tolerable given Riddler had already raised the issue of Bruce's family and the legacy powers of Gotham being corrupt etc.

Likewise it also seems reasonable given this Catwoman herself is mixed race and seemed to hold quite an amount of resentment at her father for not inheriting what she was due and having to grow up a poor orphan - so it seemed to me acceptable that the character may hold a similar 'woke' viewpoint.

Also I think Batman as a series kinda plays around with the selective morality of the characters, like Catwoman is a villain but with a heart of gold, some of the other villans are evil but occasionally have a philosophical point it's just been taken too far, and Batman himself is always walking that line - he's fuelled by an aggressive desire for justice - but he's also a vigilante and doesn't mind hospitalising people who have it coming etc.

no action being as good as the BvS warehouse but serviceable nonetheless.
I easily place Bale 3rd now after RP and BvS.

BvS was a bad ass tank.

Great to see BvS setting the standard for Jye in at least some departments!

That’s what I like about you Matticus Decimus Meridius you and I both share the same ability to call out great MCU and DC and poor MCU and DC

While I can feel free to say Snyderverse>Other DCU>MCU.

Oh wait... :chase

While I do like my DC Snyder stuff, I have the awareness to realize that he is off the mark to the ultimate service of the characters and the appeal to the general audience.

I was happy for them to be deconstructed and reinterpreted for our complicated modern times. Plus they were both redeemed in the end anyway.

What does RP's Batman do apart from standing in the shadows staring at people. He's creepier than the Riddler...

That's why we don't need a Brandon Routh Superman in this universe!

Last edited:
Same here. Rises just left a bad taste in my mouth.

"Peace out John or Robin or whatever. Here is this cave with some training videos. Your skinny ass will probably be killed, so nice knowing you." :lol
You don't give Blake enough credit. He went to the same high school as the Joker, faced him, and survived him.

SmartSelect_20220309-095001_Samsung Internet.gif

And right on cue Hot Toys is making this. First the DeLorean and now Batman's muscle car. Bet Jazzinc is thrilled.
I'm not holding my breath on a Hot Toys version ever going up for pre-order. I suppose they could be stepping up their game to fend off the competition, but it also could be a ruse in an attempt to scare them off.

I'm not holding my breath on a Hot Toys version ever going up for pre-order. I suppose they could be stepping up their game to fend off the competition, but it also could be a ruse in an attempt to scare them off.

I do think HT will make it but I definitely could be wrong. I doubt if HT views Jazzinc as any sort of threat. What they should be concerned about is Queen Studios and potentially JND. But then I'm not the biggest Jazzinc fan because I don't believe the quality for the price is up to snuff.

Bat-madness is back!

Not since 2012 have you seen the insanity that The Batman brings to angry young men. The urgency! The demand! The entitlement! It's all coming. Again!

This site should swell with another 2,000+ Bat-members over the next 6 months.

Already ancient accounts that have not been used in 8 years are creaking open, their dried out user crawling back to the forum like Rip Van Winkle.

Bat-madness is back!

Not since 2012 have you seen the insanity that The Batman brings to angry young men. The urgency! The demand! The entitlement! It's all coming. Again!

This site should swell with another 2,000+ Bat-members over the next 6 months.

Already ancient accounts that have not been used in 8 years are creaking open, their dried out user crawling back to the forum like Rip Van Winkle.

This is funny!

Hey jye, would you rather have a 1/6 Snowspeeder for $1500 plus shipping or a 1/12 Snowspeeder for $100 shipped?

Back