The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only villain with any chance of killing The Batman...

images (15).jpeg

Bruce Wayne is a symbol of white privilege for both Catwoman AND Riddler. No getting around it today.

I found it kind of ironic that Catwoman is addressing white privilege with a Caucasian Batman.
Always fun to hear political trigger words in a global movie. In the end, women always come around when you are counting that money.
Zoe Kravitz's grandfather was a Caucasian Hollywood producer who graduated from Beverly Hills High. Layers of irony, yes. 😬 :lol
Her dad is a millionaire musician, mom is a wealthy actress and she is now a wealthy actress. I honestly see more blacks on television than I do in real life. She is still bitter about Nolan telling her she is too urban for his Catwoman. Guess now other actresses were not urban enough for this one. :lol
Why should he Disney didn’t with Gina.

Disney actually separated after not separating think about that one for a second lol
We need Mel Gibson now more than ever.

It was indeed pretty rich watching Zoe Kravitz slip in a line about privilege. Too bad the movie premiered last week or they could have quickly edited in a scene with George Takei or Stephen Colbert talking about the virtues of high priced gasoline.

BTW, I'm with the Zoe ain't hawt group. :p
Another damn dirty liar.

Khev must finally realized the ST is garbage and collapsed into a drunken binge.
Last time we thought so, he was on a boat.

Her dad is a millionaire musician, mom is a wealthy actress and she is now a wealthy actress.
Whatever, all of these Hollywood actors are loaded. You can't expect them to hire actual poor people to play the poor. They're all unwashed and stuff.

Back