The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D82FB20A-C062-4CA0-9B51-39AF4380118C.jpeg

AE294B6B-312B-4F81-82D5-5DAF159CE18E.jpeg

Not true at all the movie betrays itself and you know it.

Have you been talking to Khev secretly? Does he hate it?

The movie betrays itself because they re-shot the damn thing over and over and it feels very disjointed structurally in many ways. The tag-on ending doesn't help.

That argument is the same they try to pull with Raiders -- Indy accomplished nothing since the bad guys got the ark in the end and opened it.

But the fact is, Batman stopped the swarm of Riddlerees from killing everyone. So he did save Gotham. He also managed to keep his identity secret from Riddler -- although that can be argued. In the end, Riddler is in jail and Batman is not. Winner.

Have you been talking to Khev secretly? Does he hate it?

The movie betrays itself because they re-shot the damn thing over and over and it feels very disjointed structurally in many ways. The tag-on ending doesn't help.

That argument is the same they try to pull with Raiders -- Indy accomplished nothing since the bad guys got the ark in the end and opened it.

But the fact is, Batman stopped the swarm of Riddlerees from killing everyone. So he did save Gotham. He also managed to keep his identity secret from Riddler -- although that can be argued. In the end, Riddler is in jail and Batman is not. Winner.
Riddlerees lol

Khev is celebrating the ObiWan trailer

1646882324185.gif

E
Pfft even DiFabio has admitted that anything post Riddler jail conversation is trash so LOL yeah lol
I don’t disagree with that article. I’ve pretty much said the same thing in regards to what happens after the interrogation scene with Riddler.

BUT that doesn’t suddenly negate the first two hours which were solid for me. The atmosphere this film creates is enough for me. It’s world feels stronger than the other Batman movies. I actually felt like I was in the story, if that makes sense.

There was plenty of action in my opinion.

I thought I was reading a darthkostis post for a second. :lol

The general consensus is that it is too long, but had a very personal approach...until the final battle. The Batmobile sequence was Batman vs. Penguin. That was all that was needed. While I like to have a big end battle, it didn't feel personal. A bunch of Riddlers with rifles with the unmasking of some vengeance guy that had one line earlier in the movie did not hit home for me. This had the opposite effect with Cap Civil War where I felt like it needed the many Winter Soldiers battle. Maybe I was just too conditioned to expect that, but in this one it would have felt right without it.

The point was to turn bleak into hope, vengeance into justice. Except we got all the heroes gathering to help the hero, a final sacrifice then a symbolism of Moses parting the Red Sea. It threw off the balance the rest of the movie had and needed some type of Se7en ending, not a blockbuster ending. How cool would it be to see a big box with a Riddler question mark on it for the climax? Maybe some puzzle to save the mayor. That is all that was needed, to solve the final puzzle when the villain thought Batman was too dumb to solve it.

E

I don’t disagree with that article. I’ve pretty much said the same thing in regards to what happens after the interrogation scene with Riddler.

BUT that doesn’t suddenly negate the first two hours which were solid for me. The atmosphere this film creates is enough for me. It’s world feels stronger than the other Batman movies. I actually felt like I was in the story, if that makes sense.

There was plenty of action in my opinion.
Yup…this

I was just being a dick saying the movie was ruined lol

The final didn’t ruin the movie for me. It was such a great movie I was invested in it. Yes it was just long but like Fabio said the atmosphere was just so great. I hope they add more flow or in the next one

So sorry DiFabio, Wor-Gar, JAWS, ironwez, Matticus and whomever else loved The Batman (me) BUT it seems that Turd and Loki get the last laugh after all….
In conclusion….

Turd, Loki….take us out please…

View attachment 566144
:rotfl

Best review I've read so far. Thanks for that.

But I can't really comment until I watch it on the Max. Counting down those 45 days. But in the meantime, everytime I still see Batinson I still can't help but feel this....

b41eb364-31f7-4ab6-b0f4-c10e94f82468_text.gif

Back