The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't like tattoos on women. It's trashy looking.
Everyone has their preferences and turn-offs sure -- I'm not going to argue that point -- but I tend to look at most things on a case by case basis, women being no exception.

What looks 'trashy' or whatever on one woman can be carried with beauty and confidence on another, and I've found that resonance and synergy are qualities that arise (by definition) from a relationship (however long or short, whatever the nature of said relationship).

At this point in my life, I've lived with more than one woman and dated many different kinds of women. Some good, some bad. As a result I tend not to leap to conclusions based on a couple of tattoos or a public image. Except for Sequel Trilogy fans, those women are garbage.

The more I think about it, I'm not sure I like Batman becoming a symbol of "hope." That's Superman's gimmick. I think the Nolan films handled that aspect better. In those films, Batman became a symbol of incorruptibility, but not necessarily of hope. He also did it by fighting crime, corruption, and even saving the city, not by public displays of kindness.

Pattison has been beating up criminals for two years with no progress of kind. So, I like that, but at the end after Batman almost murders that Riddler henchman, and the guy said, "I'm vengeance." Batman seems to have an epiphany moment where he realizes that beating up criminals isn't enough, which is fine, but then he goes full Man of Steel G-Zeus mode.

He electrocutes himself and falls into the water, only to emerge from the water a new Batman sort of speak, a rebirth or BATtism, to lead these people like Moses to safety. I hope (no pun intended) in the sequel, Batman focuses more on fighting corruption on a deeper level to make a real difference in Gotham, as opposed to being a public symbol of hope like Superman. I like the idea of the character learning some kind of lesson, or evolving, but those changes have to stay true to the core elements that make Batman a crime fighter, not Superman. I need to watch the film again.

What I like about the sour vibe is that as soon as the costume went on he walked with perfect posture like a tank full off confidence the complete opposite of his sour demeanor as Bruce where as Bale was cocky and playboy as Bruce and confident as Batman so the dichotomy really wasn’t there.

So with The Batman he is depressed(Bruce)/confident(Batman).

BB he is confident(Bruce)/confident(Batman)
I didn't see Bruce as being confident in BB...more reckless than confident. But he evolved and grew in confidence.
The Batman Bruce comes across a little too much like a miserible pubescent teen, but maybe he'll evolve in the sequel...

The more I think about it, I'm not sure I like Batman becoming a symbol of "hope." That's Superman's gimmick. I think the Nolan films handled that aspect better. In those films, Batman became a symbol of incorruptibility, but not necessarily of hope. He also did it by fighting crime, corruption, and even saving the city, not by public displays of kindness.

Pattison has been beating up criminals for two years with no progress of kind. So, I like that, but at the end after Batman almost murders that Riddler henchman, and the guy said, "I'm vengeance." Batman seems to have an epiphany moment where he realizes that beating up criminals isn't enough, which is fine, but then he goes full Man of Steel G-Zeus mode.

He electrocutes himself and falls into the water, only to emerge from the water a new Batman sort of speak, a rebirth or BATtism, to lead these people like Moses to safety. I hope (no pun intended) in the sequel, Batman focuses more on fighting corruption on a deeper level to make a real difference in Gotham, as opposed to being a public symbol of hope like Superman. I like the idea of the character learning some kind of lesson, or evolving, but those changes have to stay true to the core elements that make Batman a crime fighter, not Superman. I need to watch the film again.
Epic post dude

No more overthinking pulp films.

I live, I burn with nerdiness, I watch The Batman & am content.

Paraphrased from:

“I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, & am content.”
― Robert E. Howard, Conan the Barbarian Omnibus, Original Stories

Everyone has their preferences and turn-offs sure -- I'm not going to argue that point -- but I tend to look at most things on a case by case basis, women being no exception.

What looks 'trashy' or whatever on one woman can be carried with beauty and confidence on another, and I've found that resonance and synergy are qualities that arise (by definition) from a relationship (however long or short, whatever the nature of said relationship).

At this point in my life, I've lived with more than one woman and dated many different kinds of women. Some good, some bad. As a result I tend not to leap to conclusions based on a couple of tattoos or a public image. Except for Sequel Trilogy fans, those women are garbage.

Kostis creating opportunities

NZWh.gif

Kostis will need some help with his furntiure:

lfYGy4C.gif

978666e4-2750-4652-b4be-f12a26bb345a_text.gif
Ummmmmm Wow!
All I meant was that I could theoretically have the opportunity to woo her with my good qualities and live out an epic, whirlwind romance straight out of my animes.

bc6cdd1536c03ad5e4687fa330135bf0.gif

Why does everyone think so dirty of me? I'm a sensitive guy! I get emotional when watching About Time. Vanilla Sky is one of my favourite movies... I'm just like Tom Cruise. Nobody understands us and they all think the worst of us. Alas, woe is me...

vanilla-sky-tom-cruise.gif

All I meant was that I could theoretically have the opportunity to woo her with my good qualities and live out an epic, whirlwind romance straight out of my animes.

bc6cdd1536c03ad5e4687fa330135bf0.gif

Why does everyone think so dirty of me? I'm a sensitive guy! I get emotional when watching About Time. Vanilla Sky is one of my favourite movies... I'm just like Tom Cruise. Nobody understands us and they all think the worst of us. Alas, woe is me...

vanilla-sky-tom-cruise.gif

giphy (1).gif

🤣🤣🤣

Oh gosh yes the return of Keaton is the driving force behind that Flash movie NOT Ezra or Affleck lol

Regarding this whole Batman HOPE thing….

HELL NO not after only year 2!!!

Who does he think he is Obama lol

His ass belongs in the shadows going after bad guys

I guess you can say it builds his character because it shows how naive he is about building hope which goes right into the smarter female literally telling Batman he is an idiot for believing in hope lol

Batman = dumb and naive

Lesbo Catwoman = smarter and sassier

More woke crap lol
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back