The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FNHBAaWWUAcFZM1
FNHBAaXWQBAhd2B
Femeowle Empowerment

All I meant was that I could theoretically have the opportunity to woo her with my good qualities and live out an epic, whirlwind romance straight out of my animes.

bc6cdd1536c03ad5e4687fa330135bf0.gif

Why does everyone think so dirty of me? I'm a sensitive guy! I get emotional when watching About Time. Vanilla Sky is one of my favourite movies... I'm just like Tom Cruise. Nobody understands us and they all think the worst of us. Alas, woe is me...

vanilla-sky-tom-cruise.gif
I was saying wow cause she was hot :lol

And since I don't agree with resurrecting previous incarnations I'll be excluding Flash from my headcanon just like NWH. Which is sad cos I've never felt the need to have my own headcanon before.

Actually the DCU leaves us with no choice but to have our own headcanon. WB execs won't even commit to certain movies being part of the canon, yet they want to take on the MCU.

Say what you will about Snyder but at least he's clear on his canon!

:lol

yeah I’m not a fan of tattoos. Though my friend was dating a girl with a sleeve. Very well done and she was super hot… so in that case I liked tattoos :lol
All this talk of tattoos make me feel like scum. I now regret being tatted from shins to neck because of this forum. :chase

Jeez talk about awkwardness in height

If she wasn’t in the CW suiit with heeled boots …that Batman/CW kiss in the film would’ve looked strange asf. Move over Hallie..Zoe is a petite little minx :eek:

Last edited:
Back