The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though some parts of TDKR are laughably ridiculous (shooting arrows at maids, wtf, lol) I still consider myself a TDKR apologist. That said the most hilarious thing that DiFabio ever posted when he was bashing the movie was when he called out the extent of Bruce's detective skills as being nothing more than him standing around while Alfred googles the word "bane." :rotfl

DiFabio's TDKR roasts and kara's MOS/RO roasts are some of the funniest things this forum has ever seen, lol.

Yeah good stuff great memories from those movie releases especially that Alfred googling Bane lol

When it comes to TDKR...

Team a-dev <<<<< jye

Is this movie a joke? It sure feels like it. I feel like the casting is more for a Disney channel movie.

At this point I'd rather rewatch Batman Forever.

We already have a batman begins why did they think they need to show him as a young batman all over again. That movie is ridiculously good.

What we need is a prequel to BvS I wanted to see how Robin died that suit with HoHo painted on it was such good forshadowing.

Would have liked them to show either the Court of owls story arch or the death in the family.

The long Halloween seems small scale detective story line compared what marvel is pushing out.

And is this going to be like the Nolan trilogy were no other super heroes exist . So are they really abandoning the shared universe experience?

What a joke I love stand alone movies and I don't like how individual movies are subservient to the over all story arch , but still I want to see a dark side invasion or a brainiac story line with a full space watch tower.

Just get some marvel writers and they can hook you up if you dont know how to write it.

I guess the only way to get a justice league movie would be to recast wonder woman and aquaman and that is not likely to happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry for my ignorance guys, ... but.... who the hell is Paul Dano? in what movies he has been at?

There will be blood, Love and Mercy, Swiss army man, taking lives, little miss sunshine, prisoners, Okja. those are the ones off the top of my head I can remember. this is the first piece of casting news that has be HYPED for this movie. I was cool with Robert but this is amazing, this let's me know they've got something here if they can attract someone like Dano who really goes for the indie weird stuff and stays away from big blockbusters. I can not wait for this movie now.

I like it. I have a two face coin prop from the film. However, that film singlehandedly made my father hate Batman...forever. :lol

I liked it at its time too. But now its too gay for me -- to grandiose, too loud, too bright, too manic, too zany; all its missing is a dance number. And its about an inch away from a return to Adam West.

In its favor is Batman & Robin, so its not the worst Batman... Forever.

I must start watching the Disney Channel if they have casts this good.

source.gif

Back