The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to ign to be stupid like always . IGN is def short for ignorance

While I agree that IGN often does have stupid headlines and even articles, they’re actually correct here. Edward Nashton has been Riddler’s actual real name
in the comic books for years. Beginning after “Crisis on Infinite Earths” in the ‘80s, it was explained in Riddler’s back story that Edward Nygma was just an alias
that Edward Nashton created for himself. Prior to that, in his gold and silver age appearances his real name was Edward Nygma though. More recently, I believe even the Arkham Asylum games have made reference to his real name being Edward Nashton.

Dark Knight Metal Joker is pretty much the Mouth of Sauron, isn't he?

OMG, he's a total ripoff...at least visually. Goddamn it. I just googled mouth of Sauron.

Anyways, to answer the question, yeah.. He is a lieutenant of Barbatos (Bat god) and leader of the Dark Knights (evil jokerized JL heroes). He's actually a Jokerized Batman, so he's basically a Bat-Joker.

He looks awesome tho and he's a great villain.

PumYbvC.jpg

I was never a huge LOTR fan. I like the movies, but I haven't seen them in years. I know Sauron was the eye thing, but I was like, it had a mouth? Then I remembered when I saw it.

Yeah but HB is a T&A goddess lol

Remember TDKR when they gave AH a fake hip and butt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Before you guys get too excited, bear in mind this a morphing of her traits into this pic:

Batman_Arkham_Knight_video_games_Catwoman-1386545.jpg!d

;-)

So Joker lost his "The" and gave it to Batman?

So it's gone from "Batman" and "The Joker" to "The Batman" and "Joker"?:dunno

Back