The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ben Affleck Batman film

Iron Man was new to the big screen though. Batman has had his day in the sun and it's time to focus on other heroes from DC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's probably because of people like me that think if Batman went to Marvel, I'd never even acknowledge DC anymore.

Well I prefer DC overall and they have more to offer than just Batman imo.

How you seen the All New All Different titles after Secret Wars? Looks real bad....:gah:
Everything is horrible, horrible, I'm only reading like 3 series of them currently, Ms Marvel, which is the only Tumblr-tier series with good writing, Moon Knight and Thors, which is horrible but I read everything Thor cause I love Thor, poor Aaron, not even him can save that series, such a shame they cancelled God of Thunder for le female Thor.

I've heard Secret Wars is good, I'm yet to read it, but everything else, uuuuugh.

Marvel Now started awesome, ****ing PC pandering I tell you.

And the funny thing is, they're outselling everyone, DC is popping up great reads (far better reads than Marvel as of now) and they aren't selling **** :lol

Everything is horrible, horrible, I'm only reading like 3 series of them currently, Ms Marvel, which is the only Tumblr-tier series with good writing, Moon Knight and Thors, which is horrible but I read everything Thor cause I love Thor, poor Aaron, not even him can save that series, such a shame they cancelled God of Thunder for le female Thor.

I've heard Secret Wars is good, I'm yet to read it, but everything else, uuuuugh.

Marvel Now started awesome, ****ing PC pandering I tell you.

And the funny thing is, they're outselling everyone, DC is popping up great reads (far better reads than Marvel as of now) and they aren't selling **** :lol

I've only been getting Batman, Magneto and Secret Wars lately. I did get the One shots of Gods and Monster BM and SM and those were really good. I am looking forward to Aaron's Doctor Strange though. Finally Cap White is coming from Loeb and Sale.

Maybe with this reboot they'd finally give us proper Bane...

___

__you_are_very_small______by_naiku_haru-d4lzit2.png

Maybe with this reboot they'd finally give us proper Bane...

___

__you_are_very_small______by_naiku_haru-d4lzit2.png

We can only hope. I just watched TDKR last night with my 8 year old son (first time he saw it) and he asked me why is Bane crying at the end of the movie. :lol

I want Lance Henriksen as Mr Freeze, whie he still got time AND energy! :monkey2

Affleck better be at his top game for this- the "critics" are still gonna attack it- or call it a "masterpiece":lol

You know, if all of the critics who killed BvS but claimed to love MOS were telling the truth, the latter would have won an Oscar. :lol

They're so full of ****.

Can't wait for the CW reviews to come in and see how many include a put down of BvS to boot in the review- you watch how many will...

You know, if all of the critics who killed BvS but claimed to love MOS were telling the truth, the latter would have won an Oscar. :lol

They're so full of ****.
I haven't caught many of those, and this one is a bit strange to hear. What is the rationale? Not enough Codex subplot?

Can't wait for the CW reviews to come in and see how many include a put down of BvS to boot in the review- you watch how many will...

At least 90% of online reviews will make that direct comparison and use it to take more jabs at BvS. Absolutely zero doubt. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's 100%. :lol

I haven't read many specific reviews, so this one is a bit strange to hear. What is the rationale? Not enough Codex subplot?
There is no rationale. They're basically lying. MOS was also blasted (hence its 56% on RT) just not quite as hard. But reading a lot of these BvS reviews you'd think MOS was at 96%. It's all part of the posturing and their narrative.

Well, there are reasons to compare them, since they are both superhero films and both feature iconic heroes fighting each other for the first time on film because of ideological reasons. It's inevitable that some critics will bring up a film they just saw that has similar elements.

(from Cinemacon)

It's official. Affleck is directing and starring in THE BATMAN

Back