The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ben Affleck Batman film

If Leto is Robin, then the movie is already spoiled in the first minutes cause we all know he plays joker -_-

---

If they're smart they won't show Leto as Robin in the trailers & they'll just feature Joker footage.

I...as well as a numerous people here have been calling him Letoker for like a year :lol

Also, I would never call Jack's Joker, "Nichoker." That'd be silly. I would call him "The Jacker" :D

Accurate.:lol

tumblr_nd48w95NJi1r5k1n4o1_500.gif

If they're smart they won't show Leto as Robin in the trailers & they'll just feature Joker footage.

I get movie magic and everything, but, after seeing the suit in BvS. A 40-year old dude in those shorts would look ****ing ridiculous.

I get movie magic and everything, but, after seeing the suit in BvS. A 40-year old dude in those shorts would look ****ing ridiculous.

Lol I think they need to rethink those shorts.

It's so... Millennial, isn't it? :lol

Thank God some of these millienialisms didn't exist back in the day. "Hey first shots of Reeveman in Superman II, cool!" "I don't know, I thought Reevesman looked better in the suit than Reeveman does." "So what do you think of Arnan the Barbarian? Looks nothing like the comics..."

Hoping THE BATMAN is the first of a prequel trilogy.

Part I: Joker
Part II: Riddler, Hugo Strange
Part III: Penguin, Two Face

Its a shame Philip Seymour Hoffman & Robin Williams are dead because they would have made the PERFECT Penguin and Hugo Strange.

Jaredoker should definitely be the villain. Movie version of the Batman: Animated Christmas episode. I wanna see Jaredoker singing the "Batman Smells" song and fly away on a Christmas tree rocket. If they don't do that, then **** this movie.

It's so... Millennial, isn't it? :lol

Thank God some of these millienialisms didn't exist back in the day. "Hey first shots of Reeveman in Superman II, cool!" "I don't know, I thought Reevesman looked better in the suit than Reeveman does." "So what do you think of Arnan the Barbarian? Looks nothing like the comics..."

F7AGntm.gif

God...you guys are like...sooooo ancient :D

The Batman is a great title.

Glad Affleck is getting a chance to shine, alone with his crew. I think there's a great Batman film in him. Please, please have nothing to do with MoS, BvS and Justice League.

Yeah it was announced around the same time as Batman Begins.

Didn't really watch it or follow it, but I remember it being toted as the next big thing around the time of Begins. Joker is like a Jamaican, Rastafarian man or something.

Back