The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FA6D966B-9C2D-45B8-9814-0A8794DE9969.jpeg
80983251-7607-482F-96FD-2A15D6CFC256.jpeg

Ayer, who helmed the first Suicide Squad movie in 2016, recently responded to a follower on Twitter, who shared the opinion that Leto's Joker "was too creepy for compassion, and his look didn't convince everyone like Batfleck did, appearances matter."

Ayer tweeted back, "For sure character creation is a tightrope. I took inspiration from the current DC comics. I find it incredible it's still such a topic 5 years later. My heart breaks for Jared ? he did magnificent work. Most of it remains unseen."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No current DC comic of that year looks like that mess. Yes joker has slicked back hair but in no comics does he look like a 2010s rapper.

Just say you wanted to appeal to the children and move on . Nobody will blame u if you did.

The design is the definition of trying to hard

To be fair, Jeffrey Wright is one of the whitest black guys... He's pretty much carrying Westworld alongside Ed Harris (shoutout to Cassell who's always enjoyable but wasn't in it enough), which has turned into an edgier, and worse, Person Of Interest.

Back