The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I know. But the way the media is acting rn, if you contract the virus your pretty doomed and should be set on fire. They are acting like it?s the T- virus outbreak. It?s a problem but not like end of the world level problem . They just need to watch out for older folks and the sick . Also sanitizer works lol

I'm not remotely concerned that I'll die but if I get it I can continue the spread till it gets to someone who could die. So I really don't want to get it at all. Besides that, all the quarantining and decontamination hassle...

I'm not remotely concerned that I'll die but if I get it I can continue the spread till it gets to someone who could die. So I really don't want to get it at all. Besides that, all the quarantining and decontamination hassle...

If you do get just treat it like any other common cold really. Stay away from people and drink lots of water

ESgorohUEAA1ZtD

Ryan
@itsRyanUnicomb
Keep hearing @mattreevesLA #TheBatman is somewhat similar to ROBOCOP in tone. Had to go rewatch it tonight. Absolutely masterful cinema. I wish Peter Weller played this role forever. What spectacular world building in that first flick too! Way ahead of its time.

Westworld's Jeffrey Wright talks James Bond, Batman and Tony the shy pooper

You're playing Commissioner Gordon in the upcoming Batman movie. Are you a fan of Batman comics?

"I was a bit of a fan of Batman comics, and comics generally, growing up. But I was a lunatic Adam West Batman fan. And Matt Reeves, who is directing the movie, was as well. And we were talking about it and he said, "In my mind, that wasn't camp." Now, this is not to say that we're doing an Adam West Batman in any respect. But that for me was my early dive into the Batman cosmos. Matt and I agree it wasn't camp for us, it was deadly serious for an 8-year-old kid. Deadly serious with the most tricked-out heroic technology and bells and whistles this side of James Bond.
If you look back at it within context, man, it was as Batman as anything. The pastel tones harken back to the original Bob Kane/Bill Finger stuff. That was my early and much appreciated introduction into Gotham."

wonder which robo they are going with ,judging by the comments above it could be this guy :lol

That Adam West quote explains the new batmobile design, and the rumors that Patman will wear a second grey and blue batsuit.

As far as the Robocop comercial, they chose a guy with no lips. Weller had distinct lips like Keaton.

well with reeves being a big fan of the campy batman ,i suppose it was lucky his monkey films didn't end up like this :)

tone to Robocop circa 2020 will make this an "R" rated film...no chance of that

Yeah but can't sell millions of action figures, lunchboxes and party balloons with a R rated film...not Batman. Joker didn't even get us a Hot Toy

Back