The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember in BTAS Batman used a regular car before upgrading to his more advanced Batmobile.

B2HNIVJ.jpg

The Familia is going to need Batman this time. Jakob is stronger, faster AND smarter than Dom! He's been training for this his WHOLE LIFE! Not to mention that he has CIPHER backing him up. I'm kinda scared this time. This might just be the end of La Familia. ...Wait, maybe... Do you think Jakob poisoned Dom's favourite Coronas with... Corona?! Oh man, I'm not feeling so good right now. Jakob has access to military equipment, not to mention his black ops and such training!

fast-and-furious-9-character-posters-f9-the-fast-saga-7-600x950-1.jpg

Just look at him. He's an absolute beast, the man is terrifying. He's exactly something that only Batman could deal with. And even that is doubtful.

Yeah he coulda been a good John Walker. Would love to see a black UsAgent costume and shield to match the essence of the comic costume.U.S._Agent_Vol_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
The 89 is by far my favorite batmobile. It's like a corvette with fins. I like fins on a vehicle. It's one of the reasons I like the ecto 1 and old Cadillas. I think Cadillacs and Corvettes are good foundations for a good Batmobile.

I actually like these new Batmobiles, the "tumbler", the Snydermobile and the Patmobile.
They make sense for more "grounded" movies.

66 batmobile is just soo freaking bad ass

So is 89 obviously and I still love the stupid Tumbler lol

Lets see how this new muscle car will be used i?m guessing we are getting a French Connection type chase with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66 Batmobile fit the show- it is pure iconic greatness. New car is rubbish from top to bottom. Like one of those Hot Wheels cars with huge chromed engines sticking out of the top. Stupid.

Back