The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don?t worry. In October of 2021 I?m sure everyone who dislikes what they see in this thread will commission someone an insane amount of money to get the hot toys doll looking 100 percent perfect. Happens every year.

I like the new Batmobile, but I hate going on Facebook and seeing people posting photos of ******* comicbook Batmobiles to justify any decisions or choices made by the movies. Just because a ****** design was used in a comic, it doesn't make it acceptable in live action. Yeah, it's comic "accurate", but still ******. I've seen the same being done with the new batsuit. He used to sleep with Robin in the comics, so should we see that in live action too? :lol Two wrongs don't make it right. :slap

I'm just waiting for the trailer like everyone else should. Set pics look ****** all the time. All the Mcu set pics look stupid to.

If the heinekenvirus is still here by SDCC we are all in deep **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this virus is nothing more than the cold with a fancy name. Every few years we have some outbreak. Ebola, h1n1, ecoli, aids. Then the world panics for a few weeks and we all just forget.

This virus only killed people with respiratory problems and older people. More people recovered than died

I?m going to laugh my ass off if his final car is a mech tank the size of a city block lol

Maybe it'll be an 18 wheeler with bat insignias on the grille and mud flaps, and instead of a bat cave he'll just outfit the rig's trailer with all of his tech stuff, just like Timothy Olyphant's character did in that one Die Hard movie...:D

:chase

Maybe it'll be an 18 wheeler with bat insignias on the grille and mud flaps, and instead of a bat cave he'll just outfit the rig's trailer with all of his tech stuff, just like Timothy Olyphant's character did in that one Die Hard movie...:D

:chase

Does it come in black lol

695dd37225051565d569028247b102f0.jpg

I'm sure that wasn't supposed to sound as indifferent as it comes across but that is how it comes across.

Lol. I know. But the way the media is acting rn, if you contract the virus your pretty doomed and should be set on fire. They are acting like it?s the T- virus outbreak. It?s a problem but not like end of the world level problem . They just need to watch out for older folks and the sick . Also sanitizer works lol

Back