The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't realized that Zoe Kravitz voiced Catwoman in the Lego Batman movie. Or that her mom is dating (or married to?) Jason Mamoa. So I guess she had a leg up in DC already.

Zoe might have had both legs ups. :monkey3 I am ok with her playing Catwoman though. I think she might actually be a great choice. You guys can roast me now.

Zoe might have had both legs ups. :monkey3

vlcsnap-2014-09-04-04h32m10s61_zpse553148d.jpg

*hey, it 'went down well' the last time. Oh I say

Well, you decide. This the original clip I clicked on that in turn made me search that stretching vid

Was her voice always so....smoky? Regardless, wood. I mean, would.

:lol :lol

Because he was such an awesome villain in Daredevil, lol.

Well, wasn't he actually considered a highlight of that film at the time?

Who knows, maybe it's yet another weird casting choice from DC that ends up being inspired but it's definitely weird. Farrell has probably been in the running for Batman in the past and instead he's going to be the successor to Danny DeVito? :lol

I'm morbidly curious to see how this turns out. I miss Affleck's "The Batman" more and more with every new announcement.

Colin Farrel was great in Daredevil. :lecture :lol

Well, wasn't he actually considered a highlight of that film at the time?

Not by me but maybe I'm in the minority. Funnily enough he said he only took the job because he wanted to play a character that got made into an action figure and then a Bullseye figure from that movie never happened, lol. So maybe he'll get his wish with the Penguin.

Weird choice for Penguin, but I could see him as a young version of Penguin and a rival to Bruce Wayne if their families have a history.I hope they don't give him a fake nose.

Penguin is the doc ock of batman. hopefully they don't give him a bunch of tats and a grill.

"They call me Penguin cause I wear nothing but ice" shows off chains.

Has flightless written on his forehead.

So a Penguin who can actually fight is what they?re going for here.

Penguin name certainly brings fear to my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back