The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good observation - though the "The" has been optional for both over the years.

Cb08SXIWwAIYfk2.jpg

batman-joker-jack-nicholson.gif

That gif is going to get a lot of use around here over the next year or so. :lol

I remember when the teaser trailer came out the Christmas before the movie and I would go to the theater and ask the ushers to let me in just so I could see the trailer. I did that every time we were at the mall. A few weeks later, my friend calls me and say I'm on the local news because they did a story about people coming to the theater asking to just to see the trailer. I knew it wasn't just me, but I loved it all the same.

Who cut it Jason Voorhees lol

Amazing how trailers today are super smooth with scenes not even in the movie.

That gif is going to get a lot of use around here over the next year or so. :lol

I remember when the teaser trailer came out the Christmas before the movie and I would go to the theater and ask the ushers to let me in just so I could see the trailer. I did that every time we were at the mall. A few weeks later, my friend calls me and say I'm on the local news because they did a story about people coming to the theater asking to just to see the trailer. I knew it wasn't just me, but I loved it all the same.

I did that with the PT

:chase

Admit it you did too don?t lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is funny that such an iconic teaser as Batman 89 is indeed so "rough." Almost like it's a work print of a real trailer, lol. I did love it back in the day though, that's for sure.

It is funny that such an iconic teaser as Batman 89 is indeed so "rough." Almost like it's a work print of a real trailer, lol. I did love it back in the day though, that's for sure.

2 thoughts as I watched the trailer: "Wow that's a terrible trailer" and "So glad I bought the HT '89 Batmobile" :rotfl

I sat thru The Siege so I could see it a 2nd time.

I remember that film. I saw it in theaters too with my brother. I have no idea why. That year I also saw in theaters, Enemy of the State , US Marshalls, The Truman Show, Small Soldiers, Deep Rising and A Bugs Life.

G zeus, what a horrible year that was for movies. :lol

You saw all those and skipped Saving Private Ryan, lol.

But yeah, 1998 might have been the weakest year of the decade.

Yeah, I remember people saying it was extremely violent and that people were getting sick in the theaters, so I decided not to watch it in theaters. I'm not a War movie fan anyways.

I still haven't seen Joker yet, and I guess I don't need to now, with all these spoiler gifs in a separate thread.

I mean, come on, I knew from the trailers he was gonna kill Robert Deniro on air, but I didn't expect it to look so lousy and CGI fake.

This is the movie everyone's creaming their pants about "gritty realness" and all that? Fakey CGI blood?

I hadn't realized that Zoe Kravitz voiced Catwoman in the Lego Batman movie. Or that her mom is dating (or married to?) Jason Mamoa. So I guess she had a leg up in DC already.

Back