The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt!
They want the movie to do well in Japan... why would they put that tagline?

That article seems stupid anyway, calling Cap "an ******* who proudly killed Japanese in the comics." That was relating to WWII. Did he forget what the Japanese did to the Chinese and British? Upto and including cannibalizing them. :cuckoo:

for all my fellow Australian Marvel fans...I bought the Avengers on Blu Ray today in Newcastle.
Jb Hi fi had it for $29.
Target had it on sale for $25
I got it at Big W price matched to Target and received a 5% staff discount.
Early Father's day pressie!!!WOOT WOOT

for all my fellow Australian Marvel fans...I bought the Avengers on Blu Ray today in Newcastle.
Jb Hi fi had it for $29.

Congrats! Here in the States, we got to wait another month. :gah::impatient:

Seen the Blu-Ray bootleg that's out there, and the spear through the heart has indeed been cgi'ed out. So lame Disney. :rolleyes2

Yet the bloodsoaked spear is still dripping red. WTF?:dunno

Jb Hi fi had it for $29.

Glenn.....as soon as you watch that, let us know about the spear thing, okay?

:D

If any of you guys ordered the Marvel Cinematic Univers Phase One briefcase set, there may be a problem; there is a lawsuit about the briefcase design. Amazon has removed the pre-order option and states it is under review, and the Disney Movie Club page no longer shows the briefcase and has removed it from the description.

Link to story

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561yf%256fr%2575m%252d20?tag=blurayforum-20&ASIN=B0083SBMGW"]Amazon Link[/ame]

If any of you guys ordered the Marvel Cinematic Univers Phase One briefcase set, there may be a problem; there is a lawsuit about the briefcase design. Amazon has removed the pre-order option and states it is under review, and the Disney Movie Club page no longer shows the briefcase and has removed it from the description.

Link to story

Amazon Link

Lonnie, the link doesn't work!

Whoops...somebody was asleep at the switch...

Since by this date these have already been produced, Disney is going to be well motivated to cut some sort of deal.

It just looks like any other generic briefcase to me! On a serious note, I think the briefcase company just realise that Marvel has made a **** load of money from The Avengers, and now they want a slice of the pie.

Either way I don't care as long as it doesn't delay my set arriving on my doorstep!

It just looks like any other generic briefcase to me! On a serious note, I think the briefcase company just realise that Marvel has made a **** load of money from The Avengers, and now they want a slice of the pie.

Either way I don't care as long as it doesn't delay my set arriving on my doorstep!

That's about it really.

If they don't have these already made and ready to ship, they probably will go with a generic looking case.

I'd like to have this, but I've got all of them on blu already, so I ordered the one from Target.

Back