The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Is this released in other countries already?
How come we have to wait till May 4th to see it here in the US?

Does anyone have any comments on how the 3D holds up. I'm not a fan of post converted films (they look like cr@p on celluloid), much prefer 2D, and the vast majority of showings in my area seem to be 3D :(

Re: I just watched the Avengers movie.

I just wanna know one thing - does Hulk lose his cool and go on a rampage in the movie?

Cheers,
Neo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone have any suggestions on some good Avengers or ultimate avengers trade paperbacks? :) thanks

Anyone have any suggestions on some good Avengers or ultimate avengers trade paperbacks? :) thanks

Get Ultimates Volume 1 and 2 by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch. Avoid Vol 3. by Jeph Loeb and Joe Maduira like the plague (unless you're looking for expensive toilet paper)

Get Ultimates Volume 1 and 2 by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch. Avoid Vol 3. by Jeph Loeb and Joe Maduira like the plague (unless you're looking for expensive toilet paper)

One was brilliant IMO - 2 was a little "political statement" filled for my taste but was not awful.

Yep, Ultimates 1 & 2 are fantastic. I think Ultimates 2 almost seems like the plotline for this film (Loki getting and army and attacking Earth).

I don't know WHO WAS SMOKING WHAT FOR ULTIMATES 3 !!!!!!!! It was just a giant piece of crap. The art was wacky and the storyline....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ultimates vol. 3 wasnt even on barnes and noble website lol i guess they read comics

Re: I just watched the Avengers movie.

Someone spoil me the fight between:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You cannot follow Bryan Hitch's art with JoeMad's. I can't believe Loeb wrote that Ultimates 3.

1 and 2 are great, and Millar wrote the first story arc on Ultimate Avengers and it was decent. Not only did Millar ignore U3, after the first three pages he mostly ignored Ultimatum as well :lol

So is the ultimates ultimate collection vol 1 and 2 different than ultimate avengers vol 1 and 2 or should i just buy the ultimate avengers omnibus lol i am confused

I think these are the ones we are talking about

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/The-Ultimates-Vol-1-Super-Human/dp/0785109609/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334690208&sr=1-1"]https://www.amazon.com/The-Ultimates-Vol-1-Super-Human/dp/0785109609/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334690208&sr=1-1[/ame]
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/The-Ultimates-Vol-Homeland-Security/dp/078511078X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b"]https://www.amazon.com/The-Ultimates-Vol-Homeland-Security/dp/078511078X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b[/ame]

Buy the Omnibus.
It Collects Ultimates #1-13, Ultimates 2 #1-13, Ultimates Annual #1, and Ultimates 2 #1 Variant Sketch Edition

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't see this mentioned yet...30 minutes of deleted scenes on the DVD/Blu Ray release?

https://collider.com/the-avengers-deleted-scenes/159451/

With director Joss Whedon‘s The Avengers opening around the world in the coming weeks, over the past three days, Marvel and Walt Disney held a massive worldwide press junket here in Los Angeles and I got to speak with almost the entire cast in addition to Whedon. While I’ll be saving the interviews until closer to release (which is May 4 in America), I wanted to post a bit of what Whedon told me today. That’s because Whedon revealed The Avengers Blu-ray/DVD will have 30 minutes of deleted scenes and that his first cut was three hours!

For the whole interview follow the link.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...Must.Not.Spoil.Myself......I hate you Spartan

Choices,choices,choices....

Spoil yourself now or soil yourself later.
Bring a change of tighty whities if the latter.
:nana:

Back