The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I just watched the Avengers movie.

Wow, what a stretch! That it's just the prototype for the shield that Anthony Stark made for Cap in the CA:TFA movie.

The sheild from TFA WAS a prototype. Howard himself said it's the only one in the world. Maybe the one seen in IMII was a attempt to recreat it, but as has always been the case in the 616 universe...Vibranium is VERY rare.

Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm not one of those ____ retentive folks who thinks that any use of profanity is terrible, but in today's day and age, it's become pretty ridiculous. It's almost like a lot of these people don't even have enough confidence in what they're saying that they must reinforce their ideas with "_____*,etc". It's sad really, Mr. Avenger up there evoked feelings from myself in which I thought of him as a classless, slob who learned his vocabulary when he was twelve and never even bothered to learn anything more. "_____* this" and _____* that" doesn't make you seem intelligent, it makes you seem like an inarticulate doof who doesn't have anything better to say.

I'm not one of those ____ retentive folks who thinks that any use of profanity is terrible, but in today's day and age, it's become pretty ridiculous. It's almost like a lot of these people don't even have enough confidence in what they're saying that they must reinforce their ideas with "_____*,etc". It's sad really, Mr. Avenger up there evoked feelings from myself in which I thought of him as a classless, slob who learned his vocabulary when he was twelve and never even bothered to learn anything more. "_____* this" and _____* that" doesn't make you seem intelligent, it makes you seem like an inarticulate doof who doesn't have anything better to say.

Unless he meant, "____ this" and "____ that." :dunno :lol

I only put f **. :lol

That being said, if you drop an F-bomb here or there; no biggie, but when you become reliant on it (see video), your argument falls apart.

I only put f **. :lol

That being said, if you drop an F-bomb here or there; no biggie, but when you become reliant on it (see video), your argument falls apart.

I dunno, personally, I get annoyed more by people who smack when they talk or use "like" 400 times a sentence. :gah:

You mean like when people like love to use the word epic like badmoony hates like?

the 3d trailer looked great, hopefully is translates well for the whole film.

Re: I just watched the Avengers movie.

Actually the shield was a mix of vibranium/adamantium but since adamantium got sold with the X-Men....

booked my 2d tickets for opening day at my cinema soo pleased

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

cant believe i am going to see the Avengers next thursday, and I am even more happy that I have yet to read a bad comment about it

:lol:lol:lol

CHECK THAT REVIEW:
WARNING - LANGUAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8JoV4Ujvo

he is pumping me up more for the movie but to say that nolan's movies are boring and crap. pfffft yeaa right.

I know the avengers is going to be an epic movie no matter what but TDKR will be right up there with it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ku-xK9eJQyM[/ame]

ok WOW !!! I want to see this movie today.
dam man too long still to wait for this epic movie.

Back