The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool. I saw Transformers 3 at a 3D IMAX and while there was a lot of suckiness in the mavie the epic parts were pretty epic looking. It was almost too overwhelming.

Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Nope, not Spidey

It's just your friendly neighborhood jet bike alien :lol

picture.php

Say what you will but all these costumes blend together so well. I can't wait to have the Hot Toys/PF version of these guys along with Hawkeye to stare at everyday.

And ditto on the "Art Book". I'm chomping at the bit just to be able to flip thru everything in that book.

I don't know about those but definately getting The Art of The Avengers hardcover. :yess:

May 2nd :gah:

Yeah, I've got that on order with Amazon as well.

Side note: I do like those keychains. Probably won't end up getting them but they look cool.

When I was single I used to just buy everything.

With family plus house now, it means I must really be careful, so now I can only afford:

Tumbler
89 Batmobile
HT 89 figures
HT Avenger figures
HT TDKR figures
HT/EB 1/4 Batman/Avengers
Acrylic LED figure cases
Acrylic LED Tumbler/89 Batmobile cases
Summer movies Avengers/Spidey/TDKR multiple viewings
New shelving
Collection room repaint

It's not easy so i'm holding off on the $5.00
cups and key chains. :lol

With family plus house now, it means I must really be careful, so now I can only afford:

Tumbler
89 Batmobile
HT 89 figures
HT Avenger figures
HT TDKR figures
Acrylic LED figure cases
New shelving
Collection room repaint

You are a shining beacon of thrift :lol

Tumbler
89 Batmobile
HT 89 figures
HT Avenger figures
HT TDKR figures
Acrylic LED figure cases
New shelving
Collection room repaint

I usually have this same mindset and then completely cave once I see them. Damn impulse buying. :lol

So does Stark have the Triangle arc in this one or the Circle one. Confusing.

I believe through out the movie Stark has the same Triangle Arc, but if you see the arc reactor on stark it is circular with a triangle shaped element inside. So it always is a circular shape. It's just the outer shape of the chest plate on the Mark VI in the shape of a traingle blocking out light to illuminate it that way. The when upgrading to the mark VII The Chest plate has a circular piece displaying the same arc reactor.

i got art of avengers on pre order on amazon too and about 20 other avengers books all due out around march movie tie ins and such cant wait

I read that article too and I thought it made a heck of a lot of sense. Not sure that's how its going to be but it fits better than other theories.
The Evolutionary War got me into Marvel back in the day so it would be cool if it were true.

Back