The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I like these posters i just wish they are interconnected instead of sort of connected

I guess they will once Hulk and Thor ones get released, right?
4e29b41ddd102.jpg

One can only hope...

that makes no sense.

Yea that hair is very pretty boy, pert plus conditioned or the like. :lol He is a god though I guess.

But Hawkeye, I just don't like the idea of a guy in a vest with a Bow and Arrow.

You have Iron Man who can fly and shoot lasers, Captain America who's pretty much indrestructable, a Norse God, and Hulk, is that not enough in terms of being able to take down Dr. Doom or the like. Do you really need the guy standing in the back with a Bow and Arrow? :lol It just feels like your bringing a toothpick to a gun and knife fight.

Even Widows packing, if the guys got a good eye give him a Sniper Rifle, something that can penetrate glass and brick. An arrow would just bounce off the likes of Dr. Dooms armor. :lol

obviously you dont know anything about hawkeye

Not a thing, only that in a universe where they had enough laser guns to build a Death Star in 1944, and in 2010 a guy in a 2 thousand pound armored suit can fly, I'm not wowed by a bow and arrow. :lol

I just think that this movie is dangerously crowded. I would rather see the Star Trek approach, where Kirk/Spock/McCoy were the leads and the rest of the supporting characters had little moments here and there. If Hawkeye steals too much screen time from Iron Man, Thor or Captain America, I will get irritated.

i really like caps new suit, and for hawkeye, he is a great marvel character who later becomes Ronin, whom is an awesome character that uses a samurai sword. He is also the love interest of Black Widow. He is a key part of the Avengers that represents, with black widow, the "normal" human side of Shield and the Avengers team. that is not only made up of super serum soldiers, gods ect..

Thor's hair is breathtaking :lecture

If Thors gig with the Avengers doesnt work out he can always do shampoo commercials and romance book covers.
But sadly, Fabio will be out of a job.

Back