The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Also Remember that Evans pretty much almost had to shoot C.A. and the Avengers back to back. I'm pretty sure they are all the same size.

maybe they the Avengers film while he was in his "cutting phase"?:dunno

If they can pull this off, there is no longer any reason why Wolverine can't be in his damn costume for any future movies :tap

It's amazing what dumping lots of money onto a project can accomplish.

1990 movie Cap looked like ass.

2011-2012 movie Cap looks kick ass!

It looks like a fully functional high tech kevlar, mysterious SHIELD, armor!

Bravo....Bravo!!!! :clap

Those pics of the suit look sick! :rock

A little too much awesomeness at SDCC this year.

ultica10.jpg

Sweet! Been waiting to see something for his Avenger's costume. I really dig the current HT's WWII version but I'm pretty sure I'm only getting one Cap for the collection, it will be this one.

Saw Cap last night btw and it was really good! As good as, if not better than, First Class IMO.

How does it compare to the iron man films?

Well I hold IM one in pretty high regard so it's tough for me to say and it's not on that level for me. I think of IM one as a step below The Dark Knight and Batman Begins but right there in that ballpark.

This film, is probably a tier below those, and right inline with the quality of First Class. I personally liked IM 2 but I think First Class and Cap are better overall. I'm having a hard time deciding whether FC or Cap was better so maybe that tells you something if you saw FC.

The character development, even though I'm fully educated on Cap of course, is engaging and I found myself interested in his story right away.

The acting is great, Tommy Lee Jones was a stand out, and overall my one complaint would be that there wasn't more Red Skull.

Looks good... I was hoping for the scaled look before I saw any of the concept art. But I do hate the lack of (lack of a better term) naked ears... I think the suit in the first Avengers poster looks way better than the last. I'd image the cover ears would have been hell annoying for Evans to wear!

avengers-promo-poster-clear.jpg

ultica10.jpg

caps ears should show...but the top half could be more textured

hero-worship-can-the-captain-america-movie-save-comics-20110325010739621.jpg

honestly though, I couldnt be much happier about the costume...accurate to the source yet realistic

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OLEUys5kU"]‪THE AVENGERS Official Trailer (Extra Scene After Credits for Captain America) 5/2012‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
So Tony Stark says You got a neat swing at the end, not you need some wings

OK...I just found a "trailer" that opens with peter parker as a child when his parents walk out of the house (presumably when they die) and then he gets bit at a lab where Gwen Stacy is working and then he pulls what appears to be webbing out of a hole in the back of his neck and then has a fly in his hand that he looks like he wants to eat.

Is that the trailer everyone is seeing?

If so...then I am a little more worried than I was a few pages back.

yup, I actually liked it myself though. And that trailer got one of the loudest cheers at the midnight showing I went to last night:lol

Back