The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

so you think it was...

Spoiler Spoiler:

bunch of us were arguing about it at 3am in the morning. lolz

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh man! I just came from the theatre. The Avengers is GREAT :panic:
I loved that movie!!! and of course I'm going to see it again!!!
Beside the heroics and epic battles, is has really funny moments that makes the movie a mixture of differents sensations that makes it great.

My likes and dislikes:
Spoiler Spoiler:

DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM AFTER CREDITS :yess:

I am so jealous that all of you guys are getting to see this movie already. I can't believe America is going to be the last country this movie is released in. American movies being released first in America is something I def. took for granted.:monkey2

Does anyone know if the same will happen with TDKR???

Doubtful mate.

If I had to guess why this came out in Australia a week early it's becuase we had a national holiday on Wednesday and the cinemas/local distributors may have wanted to take advantage of that.

Australia and NZ are often the "first" place to see flicks but only because of the international dateline :lol

Ok, this will be the FIRST time that I won´t click on spoiler tags, cause I just love it that marvel didn´t show to much rebealing stuff in the trailers, that it´s appaerantly not leaked and the complete plot didn´t wash ashore on wiki either.

Tonight. 20PM. Avengers. Bremen, Germany. iMax3D.

Can´t. effin´. wait.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9S2tth5ccY[/ame]

My Avengers impressions in case you missed em a few pages back. Beware spoilers inside the vid. :peace:peace:peace

Ok, this will be the FIRST time that I won´t click on spoiler tags, cause I just love it that marvel didn´t show to much rebealing stuff in the trailers, that it´s appaerantly not leaked and the complete plot didn´t wash ashore on wiki either.

Tonight. 20PM. Avengers. Bremen, Germany. iMax3D.

Can´t. effin´. wait.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

[ame]https://youtu.be/WE-J1gAA57Q[/ame]

Upon a second viewing, I have to say it's gonna be tough to beat for movie of the year for me.

Yep. Just got back from seeing it and I can't see any film this year being as enjoyable as this was. I was grinning like a child at Christmas from start to finish. 3 hours to go until
I see it again. My bro wanted to watch it with me.

Upon a second viewing, I have to say it's gonna be tough to beat for movie of the year for me.

I can't see how this will be beat, well not for me anyway. I loved every moment and the whole cinema loved it as well. I've never heard so many laughs and people seemed hyped leaving the cinema as well.

10/10 and i'm just about to head back. :yess:

I can't see how this will be beat, well not for me anyway. I loved every moment and the whole cinema loved it as well. I've never heard so many laughs and people seemed hyped leaving the cinema as well.

10/10 and i'm just about to head back. :yess:

Good man, get back in there! :lol :rock

Quite simply the greatest comic superhero film EVER!!

EVERYONE SHINES AND EVERYONE IS BADASS

Back