The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Not to mention that's the only TRUE spoiler IMO. Everything else is just cool ____ that happens.

He should think himself lucky I never saw the spoiler.

Tickets booked for IMAX 3D tomorrow. Its my Fiancees birthday and she's not even bothered about seeing it but we're going anyway. She's so great.

Well I wouldn't have been pissed if the ********* had put it in spoiler tags, but he didn't. I even forgot his name....anybody remember it so I can actively bash him after every post he makes ???

Best thing to do is spread the word so that everyone blocks him. Won't be worth him coming here if no one acknowledges him.

This time tomorrow I will be thinking about how my mind was blown by this movie. I can't frigging wait.

I wasn't going to cinema this after not being impressed with Thor and Captain America but I might now.

I have to tip my hat to those who are remaining "Spoiler Free", I've clicked on them and all except

Spoiler Spoiler:

has me more psyched than ever to hit my theater on May 5th. That and the fact that my movie theater has White Castle.

50275_156523251033408_6042_n.jpg

I'm leaving....or I'll read it. But dang all these spoiler tags.

Apparently this film is so good and powerful, it's making the most hardcore Nolan fans concede that TDKR's director will kneel before Joss' might :lol:
just see Avengers!
I can already say that Nolan will blow this after 30min!

Saw it yesterday. AWE-SOME! its jumped up the ranks as one of my favourite movies next to ESB. And thats saying a lot. Joss did very well with this! Going to see it again :)

Word, it must be seen multiple times in the theatre with a big crowd now, yesterday was gold class for me so not many people but I reckon with a crowd this will be even more fun.

Word, it must be seen multiple times in the theatre with a big crowd now, yesterday was gold class for me so not many people but I reckon with a crowd this will be even more fun.

We went to VMAX, sound was AMAZING! Sold out session, definately fun with more of a crowd, claps and cheers from everyone, especially at 'the other guy'! :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

everybody started cheering when he said it. :lol

Seeing it with a sell out crowd has it's disadvantages though. Like the moron sitting behind me that yelled out "Transformers" when you first see the Tesseract or the couple that brought the noisy children along.:gah:

Back