The Avengers Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark bio statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galmando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking nice!

Detailed look at the Mark vii

1918af7b.jpg

66f9739a.jpg

a96f7751.jpg

f165b3e3.jpg

Niiiice! Even though I'll be getting the HT version, I may pick this up as well. I wasn't impressed with the Koto MK 4, the proportions are way off and it's not that detailed.

I'm assuming this will be a Fine Art statue like the MK 6 and not plastic like the MK 4?

I too will be getting the HT version, but this certainly gives us an idea of what to expect doesn't it? It's especially nice to get some detailed looks at the Mark VII

Although I was reading an article that claims he will wear several suits in the Avengers

So far we've seen this one and the suit with triangle RT in the trailer.

The third suit... Hulk buster? Of how we wish

(PS, howdy in Wigan, just down the road!)

Is this Mark VII the official suit in the upcoming Avengers movie? I have seen pics and trailer and don't see this new suit only the Mark VI. Or kotobukiya only make this suit from their imagination?

Anyway, I think am going to get this one. Hoping Kotobukiya will make the whole Avengers member in ARTFX line...

Could this be part of a line of ARTFX Statues of The Avengers film? I would like to see Cap, Thor, and Hulk!

Looking nice!

Detailed look at the Mark vii

1918af7b.jpg

66f9739a.jpg

a96f7751.jpg

f165b3e3.jpg

This looks absolutely fantastic! However, I have a question.

Are these statues fragile and very brittle? I went to a store and saw the mark III Kotobukiya statue and the one on display had a broken angle I handled the whole statue and I was it was heavy, yet it seemed very fragile and brittle.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this?

:confused:

Are these statues fragile and very brittle? I went to a store and saw the mark III Kotobukiya statue and the one on display had a broken angle I handled the whole statue and I was it was heavy, yet it seemed very fragile and brittle.

I have the MKIV (which is currently on eBay to be replaced by the HT version). It's a great statue, but I feel the paint quality isn't that great imo. Plus I generally don't like the poses they put their figures in.

Niiiice! Even though I'll be getting the HT version, I may pick this up as well. I wasn't impressed with the Koto MK 4, the proportions are way off and it's not that detailed.

I'm assuming this will be a Fine Art statue like the MK 6 and not plastic like the MK 4?

It's the ArtFX line instead of the FineArt line so it will be plastic.

Wow!

Ok, how did I miss this one!

This one is Aver approved! Gotta have it

Im really torn on starting to own this kotobukiya line. Statues like this are making ot even harder...are the girl statues like catwoman all in the same scale along with these?

It's the ArtFX line instead of the FineArt line so it will be plastic.

More accurately this Koto Mk. 7 figure is made mostly of PVC (like Mk. 4) and not cold-cast like Mk. 6.

Both PVC and cold-cast are variations of Plastics.

On HT's imminent Mk. 7 announcement, It's better for them to wait for the Movie is out and include all the weapons and variants (BD) it may have, while announcing/releasing figures of the smaller players first.... Nick Fury/Black Window/Hawkeye/Maria Hill... Even Cap A. might be a safe bet...

Last edited:
Will this one have a light-up feature as well?

I've got the Koto mark 2,3,4 and 6....moved them around a good bit and never had an issue. But i'm pretty OCD with stuff like this and overly careful with everything.

Back