The Asajj Ventress Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped. Due Friday! :maul

There rest of you guys, please let me know whats going on so I can update.

For once there will be no long wait. I havent even bothered to check mine because my card takes forever to process SS things. As long as I have her by the 25th we are golden.

I don't believe this...

My card has a revolving credit limit, so I can charge over the limit, as long as I pay the difference every month. I've never failed to do so, and currently it's over by a bit, but apparently Citicard has been accomodating a stick full of bent, rusty nails in their backsides, and chose to decline. :cuss

The first time I'm in the first wave, and those mooks decide to shorten my leash. And I can't even do anything about it until noon tomorrow. I think it's time for a massive balance transfer.

I don't believe this...

My card has a revolving credit limit, so I can charge over the limit, as long as I pay the difference every month. I've never failed to do so, and currently it's over by a bit, but apparently Citicard has been accomodating a stick full of bent, rusty nails in their backsides, and chose to decline. :cuss

The first time I'm in the first wave, and those mooks decide to shorten my leash. And I can't even do anything about it until noon tomorrow. I think it's time for a massive balance transfer.

Git 'er done Devil. Jus git 'er done.

Still no notice! Looks like Pix will beat me this time. Its only fair since I won't be home for another couple of days after she arrives.

Still no notice! Looks like Pix will beat me this time. Its only fair since I won't be home for another couple of days after she arrives.

This is truly a momentous day. The day I receive something from Sideshow before Buttmunch. Its almost enough to bring a tear to my eye. :monkey2

I guess Sideshow does like me! They really really like me! :google

I fixed the credit card, but she said it won't ship for 3 days. That means Monday. Then 7 days. :monkey2

I wonder if this was how God felt.

I don't believe this...

Same happened here. My card was declined when usually I can charge over the limit as well. Ah well, the payment was set for today so hopefully by tomorrow Ill have it all fixed.

Back