The Asajj Ventress Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huzzah. That means mine is right around the corner right?.... guys..... :confused:

:lol

Oh yeah. Mine says Item Shipping Soon. :rock

i received a shipping notice for her but it could be like the SDCC orders and not ship for a few days. but the shipping notice says 8/14/07 deliver.

2006-11-17 18:07:37

Last edited:
So remind me again how these orders are processed and shipped in the order received???

2006-11-17 18:19:42 Order Placed PA (couple miles down the road from Memnoch in fact)

Just received my notice.

She will be here on August 14th. :banana

Now to covince someone in my family to buying her for my Bday on the 17th. :lol

So remind me again how these orders are processed and shipped in the order received???

I have learned that they don't always do it that way. But in this case I was #2 on the experiment list and mine was among the first to ship.

Now, if it was a PF it would probably have been delayed, because they know that drives me crazy and they love to torment me...

:D

I think they are processed in order placed but certain banks may take longer than others. I know the card I have takes forever to show SS charges.

I think they are processed in order placed but certain banks may take longer than others. I know the card I have takes forever to show SS charges.

Thats kinda what I figured as well. I could see my credit union taking longer to get through than a big bank.

Mine was ordered on the PPO day it was just done by phone and didn't go through on my account screen till the next day.

I guess I'm more irritated that if I didn't order the exclusive, I could've ordered Ventress for cheaper from Corner Store Comics, taken USPS Priority, and have it by Monday. Those reasons are why I only order direct when necessary.

Well, I've got both coming as I've said. So I'm curious 2 see how long a wait I have till I get a shipping notice for my regular.

Well, I've got both coming as I've said. So I'm curious 2 see how long a wait I have till I get a shipping notice for my regular.

Seems like you may have been better off going through another retailer then. I grabbed Leia Boushh from CSC when they said Now Processing, and I had her long before collectors who ordered direct.

Seems like you may have been better off going through another retailer then. I grabbed Leia Boushh from CSC when they said Now Processing, and I had her long before collectors who ordered direct.

Yeah probably but I'll take the RP and use them down the road. I've enough that will be going through in the next 40 days that I can just about get a 1:6th figure free.

Back