The Asajj Ventress Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I live close to the border between Midvale and Cottonwood Heights (think 2000 E and Ft. Union).

I am just kidding about being mad. I will only kill your pets should you get yours before me.... :stake

Wow you two aren't that far--we should all get together once I'm up there again! Then Pix can bemoan the fact that he still hasn't received Asajj. :cool: But that makes me wonder about how it works in Utah. Munch and I are always among the first, but yours always come late, Pix. Maybe it's by being deeper into the city? Sometimes they take longer since there's more mail to sort. I dunno. It just seems sad to me. Well, I guess it's more sad to you. :rolleyes:

He he Cap. We shall see. Hopefully Sideshow forgets to put me on their black list this time (since this is the first experiment I have done since my homeland of Kurganistan was blasted away). :monkey2:monkey2

He he Cap. We shall see. Hopefully Sideshow forgets to put me on their black list this time (since this is the first experiment I have done since my homeland of Kurganistan was blasted away). :monkey2:monkey2

AlderaanBlast-3.jpg

Last edited:
You truly are a glutton for punishment-- but I wish you well with the experiment.:D
Unfortunately I can't give you my Exc. order info as SS is combining orders for me to save on shipping.

Asajj, Faramir, and the Princess Leia Character Key - Framed will all be sent together... Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Ditto... Good thoughts heading your way--sorry they can't be turned into cash.

Back