The Anatomy of a Pose - A Central Hub for Tips and Tricks to Better Your Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley.jpg

Here's my Harley. Always a fun figure to pose. Her expression basically begs for a non-museum pose. I usually leave the guns out of her holsters, as they tend to restrict poses. Love this figure!

This was unfortunately was not a pose that could be maintained due to stability. Loved for the brief time I had with it though. had.
1963801a628e3b67f2bbf86f23d24365.jpg

Yeah I was one of those who initially preferred to go without stands too, but after realizing it really limited the kinds of poses I could do (since my main concern was always just making sure the figure was balanced enough not to fall), I decided to go back to them.

And now when I see someone's collection with just bare figures standing around, it looks kinda weird.

Yeah I was one of those who initially preferred to go without stands too, but after realizing it really limited the kinds of poses I could do (since my main concern was always just making sure the figure was balanced enough not to fall), I decided to go back to them.

And now when I see someone's collection with just bare figures standing around, it looks kinda weird.
I love being stand free. If I can bring it in somewhere and use it to make a more elaborate pose I don't skip out, but in regularity I tend to make a point to avoid them. In my eyes they remove the "tiny person" illusion.

Just wanted to thank DaveJames for his posing advice and for body swapping advice on the QMX TOS figures. I still need to get the poses a bit stronger, but it looks a hell of a lot better than it did last week. Thanks again:

6ae170e951a46b83babdc25f5ceb116c.jpg
4c487f260b4bcac52325b83992f87695.jpg
f32a5a6ab6b9c94a4de76ee028125342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back