The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late to the party, having just seen this movie, but one thing:

Umm.... just one thing. The bolded part. you're quite wrong. Sider-man is more or less DEFINED as the mayor of Marvel Crossover town. he's had more teamups, and popped into and out of mor other comics at marvel than anyone else. his absence in the greater marvel pictures universe is SORELY felt.
Marvel Team-Up lasted forever, and each issue had Spidey teamed up with someone else.

gb63fbbdb.jpg

First issue of Spider-Man:

g79c26a19.jpg

So whether or not you think he can do well without teaming up in movies (of course he can, he has done a great job so far), I definitely agree with Lerath here. Wolverine and now Deadpool seem to have taken over as being more popular team-up guys, but Spidey was doing it for a lot longer than those others guys.

Drew Goddard is writing and directing I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, and I have more faith in him to write a better story than orci or krutzman can. The s6 seems to be up his ally, a bit on the darker side, but I still have little interest in a sinister six movie without spider-man, what's there purpose if not to kill spider-man?

yep, and I have more faith in him to write a better story than orci or krutzman can. The s6 seems to be up his ally, a bit on the darker side, but I still have little interest in a sinister six movie without spider-man, what's there purpose if not to kill spider-man?

Has it been confirmed that Spider-Man isn't going to be in it?

If he isn't, then I don't know how thats going to work, but I'll still be looking forward to it.

They have 3 actors that I'm sure will be in it, all if them very good and I can't wait to see them play off of each other. An all villains film really excites me.

It'd be cool if ASM3 was essentially "love interest free" to give that a break for a while and let the story focus on Spidey vs. villains. Then possibly the last scene of the movie could be MJ opening the door and delivering her classic "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot" line.

Has it been confirmed that Spider-Man isn't going to be in it?

If he isn't, then I don't know how thats going to work, but I'll still be looking forward to it.

They have 3 actors that I'm sure will be in it, all if them very good and I can't wait to see them play off of each other. An all villains film really excites me.

no mention of spider-man in the film, but it's not called spider-man and ASM3 and 4 are already scheduled for release so my assumption is that spider-man won't appear in the two spin off films. I would be cool with Venom having his film come first and then he be the main focus of the S6 some how and then lead into ASM3 with venom as the main villain.

So, who should the new MJ be? Since Woodley's got her own franchise now, it's doubtful she'll be returning, and, on top of that, whoever it is needs to be able to go head to head with Emma Stone and come out on top in the minds of the audience.

It'd be cool if ASM3 was essentially "love interest free" to give that a break for a while and let the story focus on Spidey vs. villains. Then possibly the last scene of the movie could be MJ opening the door and delivering her classic "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot" line.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Its a pity they won't enlist Shawn Ashmore to play Bobby Drake in ASM3, i just really want to see them do Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends with the Ultimate Spider-Man twist. You could have a great female character in Angelica who's not a serious love interest of PP, it would also open up Aunt May and not just have her tied to just PP if they have her take in student lodgers to make up her income since Uncle Ben was killed.

How funny would it be if ASM3 turns out to be the best spiderman movie ever and break the third movie curse. I have a feeling if they put the black suit in this movie it would be full of win.

How funny would it be if ASM3 turns out to be the best spiderman movie ever and break the third movie curse. I have a feeling if they put the black suit in this movie it would be full of win.

before I would say "maybe" but now I can say it will never happen. The studio is more money hungry than ever and they want to make these movies as profitable as ever.

Which means they are thinking with dollar signs in their minds and not with what will make a good movie. If anything the third one will be more like a trailer and a line of toys than the second one ever was.

I am not saying it will be bad but I am sure the third one will be done with a commercial state of mind, not an artistic state of mind.

I don't see the film being great Marc Webb is own worst enemy his cuts hurt the film.

Back