The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that depends, do the Buffy collectors consider it one Darla offering or two different ones the Red and the Blue. This is kind of the same thing only in triplicate.

Darla is a little different since she actually wore both outfits in the show if I'm not mistaken. So at least there is a rationale behind it. The dead variants are just for the hell of it.

And money.

Wore the outfit on the show or not is a moot point because it was a straight color variance. They could have sculpted a different HS if they really wanted another offering but instead chose the route that most companies do and maximize their sales which some color changing. There is absolutely no real difference between the Darla situation and this one in terms of collecting, both were done for money.

Is the SDCC gonna definitely be 300... I thought one the newsletters seemed to indicated it would be a variant, but not a limited one. Or at least as limited as past ones?

How are the online NON-ATTENDEE orders handled? Am I going to be swearing and punching things or if i'm logged on 10 minutes early will it go nice and smooth???

I've decided to pass on the regular Babysitter and go for the Exclusive since I dig the Goth look better...

Hard to say... if there are only 10% of 300 available to non-attendees expect a bad situation online. I may take a crack at it, but don't expect to score one.

Hard to say... if there are only 10% of 300 available to non-attendees expect a bad situation online. I may take a crack at it, but don't expect to score one.

Yeah, I wasn't able to get a Patient Zero as a non-attendee, and this was before there was much hype around the line... of course, they have updated their servers and gone to the Streamlined PPO, so that will help, but I honestly don't expect these to last more than a minute or two if there is really only 30 available for non-attendees! Heck, I might have a hard time even getting one as an attendee!!! :google

My confidence is high that I'll be able to get one. Its a teacher workday, with a high speed computer in my room, no kids and nothing but time. :D

I still wouldnt' be surprised if there are 1,000 of these... Sideshow knows they can sell a good amount of these at the Con and might want to make more of a profit on them.

Yeah, I wasn't able to get a Patient Zero as a non-attendee, and this was before there was much hype around the line... of course, they have updated their servers and gone to the Streamlined PPO, so that will help, but I honestly don't expect these to last more than a minute or two if there is really only 30 available for non-attendees! Heck, I might have a hard time even getting one as an attendee!!! :google

That year the whole non attendee preorder was murder.:lol:lol:lol

That year the whole non attendee preorder was murder.:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, but at least they were spread out one hour at a time... it didn't help that I was attending Microsoft TechEd in San Diego at the time, and had to rush to the public computers every hour to try and order! :lol

Well that just made my stiffy a semi... Here's to hoping...

What the ....

Since I canceled my order from sideshow for the 805 excl. it appear that this one is maybe not a dosmetic exclusive ... my reseller said to me that he can't get one and that they all had been sold only on the website oO.

I mailed sideshow, I hope it isn't true ...

What the ....

Since I canceled my order from sideshow for the 805 excl. it appear that this one is maybe not a dosmetic exclusive ... my reseller said to me that he can't get one and that they all had been sold only on the website oO.

I mailed sideshow, I hope it isn't true ...

If you're talking about the 805 variant, he sold out pretty quickly and I believe was only available through Sideshow.

Yup I'm talking about him, it was supposed to be an exclusive domestic what means that a part of the product is sold only on sideshow website for usa but another place for others.

From the newsletter
Could it be true? A very small quantity of a second version of the Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator has been uncovered in Sideshow's warehouse. What does this mean for the world? The remnants of a top-secret project, this gray-clad guy is super bloody and ready to ship! Plus, it's a Domestic Exclusive, which means that only a fraction of the 300 piece edition size is available to order at SideshowCollectibles.com while the rest have been shipped overseas to terrorize the rest of the world.

But actually, nothing and nobody can give me information about him :/.

Back