The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this one I might just cancel the original for...

cc08-reveal-30071.jpg

Heh, I seriously see them doing a 3rd variant, with black hair and a dark blue or purple uniform. Possibly different color skin (dark olive)

SS staff, now that I think about it, you should have had two variants of her at SDCC. It would have doubled your sales. :joy

:horror:horror:horror Cloud was right

So is that for real, or just an altered image?

Edit so it is legit... damn, looks sooo much better than the blonde. Now I'm pissed as I probably won't be able to get one!

Apologies for the confusion... but isn't that PART of The Dead... remember, it's all a conspiracy :horror

Anyway, here's the info from the sales team regarding the blond/black confusion:

We recently discovered that there was an error in the posting of one of the
images of our 2008 Comic Con Exclusives, The Babysitter 12-inch figure. The
image featured a red outfitted figure, however the actual Comic Con
Exclusive has a blue outfit. The red outfitted Babysitter is a low run edition that will not be for sale on our site but will be carried by our international distributors.

So, rather than a 'comic-con exclusive', it appears that the blond/red is an 'international exclusive' similar to the Spider-Man bust with silver eyes, etc. Sometimes they do that with variants when the demand is too high and our international team can't fulfill all their orders for the original figure :duff

Back