The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this, Babysitter is on the way :chew

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Subject 1025: The Babysitter 12-inch Figure (item #3007) from our The Dead 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15–20 days.

If anyone wants to give up their Babysitter for cost, I'll take it. My wife didn't get the pre-order in on time :(

You had months. You can't blame the wife on that.

I'm actually new to collecting the Dead series, but you are right, I should have went ahead and placed my order. She told me it was going to be my father's day gift and to save the link. I didn't think they would sell out.

:rock Can't wait to add another Undead to the group photo.

They're Waiting....

IMG_7456i.jpg

Has anyone seen production pics yet or did they learn a bad lesson fron 805 that it's better to make crap and not show it to us before they ship it?

I'm VERY nervous that I'm going to have to go through the crap to ship it back and they're hoping that most of the customers will just be too lazy to do it.

I cancelled the babysitter.... Just too much right now for me... :monkey2

I'm hoping to score one down the line or just get the SDCC one and repaint the hair red.

Well I only have the 2 hobbits and the babysitter coming, with my holiday pay for yesterday and a bit I had put aside for these I will be keeping them.

I just hope the paint apps are good, if they suck I will just send it to Josh:rock

I've got a pricey month from Sideshow, 2 Hobbits, Shaun and Ed, Davy (from a retailer) and now the babysitter :google

I wonder if the security guard will get the EX/variant treatment? It would be great if they gave him a dead guard dog too.

It really seems that they are moving forward... not backward with variants. At this point I'm really hoping our next announcement is a new figure, not another variant as I've been passing on them.

When exactly is the preorder for the SDCC Non Attendee Babysitter? I totally lost the email and I can't find the date.

Back