The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The dead. Patient #1

My first reason was to obtain an answer due to my ignorance on the subject.

Fail.gif

It's a shame BuffyGirl's as nice as she is.

If you're a scam artist, go die in a fire.

If you're serious, and truthfully joined here to get info about the figure, Welcome to the freaks board. Patient Zero was EXTREMELY limited. only 300 of them made, and typically sells on ebay for 250-600 with 400 being the median, normal price for one in box, still sealed.

Opened, 250-300 is about the going rate.

you should have NO trouble selling him.

back to the thread.

I miss the 1/6th dead figures every spooktacular. i has a sad.

Looks like its on ebay now based on the same picture. 450 BIN. haha

/shrug

no idea how he could have one, and NOT know what it was. IMO, they're FAR too limited for that.

also, not the same picture.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclu...ultDomain_0&hash=item563f9652f1#ht_549wt_1137

the one on the bay has the stock sideshow pic.

Now log into ebay and search for completed listings.

Owned. Just cause it is that much doesn't mean it will actually sell for that much.

$305 and $219

I remember I wanted to get my hands on a Patient X in order to turn him into a Stealth Patient Zero. It just won't seem like Spook without a Dead figure offered up.

Well what I dont understand.. is with the new TV series "The Walking Dead" launching in Oct on AMC why dont we have any new dead figures.. I mean Zombies are apparently popular right now.. they are doing an entire new TV series, Resident Evil just made a new movie.. WTF .. Isnt "The Dead" owned by sideshow so they dont have to pay royalties to anyone.. and if they give us what most of us want and go back to using buck bodies it keeps the cost down too..

Well what I dont understand.. is with the new TV series "The Walking Dead" launching in Oct on AMC why dont we have any new dead figures.. I mean Zombies are apparently popular right now.. they are doing an entire new TV series, Resident Evil just made a new movie.. WTF .. Isnt "The Dead" owned by sideshow so they dont have to pay royalties to anyone.. and if they give us what most of us want and go back to using buck bodies it keeps the cost down too..

Because Sideshow basically ran off a LOT of collectors of The Dead line with umpteen variants and enjoys blaming us for the line's demise because we complained about it. :huh

Back