The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, if anyone has a pair of articulated robot hands about the size of human hands available for trade/sale, please let me know via PM. I'm having no luck locating any at the moment. Need them for a custom.

the 1/6 dropcloth style hands, used on the AK 10 finger gang and F-Legion, like these? :)

Ashley Wood ThreeA 3A AK Nefarious 10 Finger Robot Gang 7 1 6th Robot Hand Set | eBay

AK golden dolphin and his sis pep grove had a bot hand each that could work also. i.e.- peps right
ThreeA 3A 1 6 Scale Adventure Kartel Peppermint Grove Figure Hands Set | eBay

and the TK style EDO bots hands-
Tomorrow King Edo 001 Hands Ashley Wood ThreeA 3A 1 6 Popbot Momba 002 | eBay

Yeah, just like that. :) Earlier today I found Finger gang hands and was quite happy until I noticed they were 1/12. At the moment over $25 is a little rich for me for a pair or hands.

Yeah, just like that. :) Earlier today I found Finger gang hands and was quite happy until I noticed they were 1/12. At the moment over $25 is a little rich for me for a pair or hands.

cool. :)
yup is abit much for some hands for sure. i think if your patient can def find a better deal in the threeA BST or eventually the bay.

I believe any forum that Ash started may have been at least two forums ago. Someone who's name starts with "B" was responsible for all the registration and hosting for the last one that expired and it was clearly labeled as "unofficial."

I'd love to know who their customers are besides the people that make up the legion forum and facebook groups. If those people make up less than 90% of the Bambaland orders I'd be completely and utterly blown away. Retail is another matter, but there's still very little chance that the majority of those customers are not members of these online communities.

I'm not sure which FB groups you're talking about since I only follow their official page. But I buy a decent amount from them, and I didn't even know this thread existed until right now.

Images from Ashley Wood's Instagram.

Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 12.47.41 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-07-08 at 12.47.53 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-07-08 at 12.48.05 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-07-08 at 12.48.16 PM.jpg

I'm a fan of the more monochromatic figures. Weathered black, white, gray... love it. Really looking forward to this set. Just hope they used the extra time to fix the body.

I figured a lot of people like the mono variants - those are the ones I don't collect, so I don't mind that some of them are exclusive or 3AA, etc. My favorites are ones with well-balanced palettes like Cornelius, Shosuke, Zombkin, Marquis de Plume, Regular & 4th NOM, Blind Cowboy, Irimi, etc. - and of course the new Archer.

I love threea and have been there since day one (nom and noir), but that spider-man is just plain awful. Not sure what they were thinking. I understand the stylized Superheros, I love the iron man (not the execution of the arms) and also the doom. I think they promised spidey and just put something out to put something out. I think they should have gone with a clothe suit. It just looks like a cost cutting idea, not a stylized or art idea.

I think 3A's Marvel line may be "All Robots, All the Time." ;)

Does it look to anyone else that the crouching Spidey has pose-specific swap-out legs and feet?

yeah they are test protos/statue like, the final figures will be fully articulated at least thats the official word so far.

yeah they are test protos/statue like, the final figures will be fully articulated at least thats the official word so far.

Good to know, thanks for the scoop.

Apart from the Spider-mystery, I'm hoping at some point we actually get white troopers into Bambaland for sale to the general public as 3A mentioned to me twice in FB replies and possibly see something else SW that isn't kinky-stripper-cosplay related. Of their own lines, the Archer looks amazing and I can't wait to get that one delivered.

I love the look of that new bot head. I'm a little annoyed they don't offer their best stuff for sale to everyone with actual product pics.

I'd totally jump on that now, but I wasn't interested a year ago based on a sketch and bundled with a figure I don't want.

Also thought the Daywatch and Nightwatch Berties were 1/6, and got excited. Just more 3AGO tho..

Back