The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took these mainly to show off the scale of the German Shephard I picked up, but since I used some 3A as reference...

there is a die antwoord 1/6 fig set(ninja and yolandi) comin via threeA eventually but right now you can get a ninja TK on bamba, ships in AUG 120 bucks upfront.

why a ninja TK? cuz ninja and Ash are pals and ninja is a fan of the Tomorrow King figs by Ash. so why not a Ninja DA TK?!

link-
https://www.bambalandstore.com/Produ...0000000000ntk1

it will only be up for 24hrs, starting now.................

no worries if you miss cuz there will be that set with yolandi comin but if your in a rush to have a Ninja fig then grab one now. AUG aint that far away. no date set for the 2pack preorder yet.

promo vid via ninja instagram, is like a oldschool tv toy commercial, lol.
https://instagram.com/p/3pba1_pa9k/?taken-by=zef_alien

If you're interested in instant photography, some of my polaroid work has been published in Pryme Magazine. it's available here:

Issue 4: Combining Instant Images: Diptychs, Triptychs, and Collage

There's quite some ThreeA toys in the mag too.
WrL1gs.jpg

kBqOaP.jpg

1eU7Go.jpg

cFWZ4u.jpg

MMnBrR.jpg

Last edited:
Have there been any photos of the Death Archer variant? I'm no a fan of the dark/death variants, but I'm curious to see how it looks anyway. ;)

how does the TKLUB work? you have to get all the figures in that collection in order to get another one?

yeah sumthin about you buy all these Klub figs and you get a free classic TQ figure

It's a nice loyalty program, but the eligible releases this time around were very far apart. And if you missed one, well, nothing free for you. ;)

Got my 2015 3AA Membership pack today. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. Pretty excited about the set even though I don't collect 3AGO - I expect the 1:9 scale Bertie will be awesome...

Archer is up for pre-order now, sale (insanely) limited to 24 hours. Get it while the getting's good.

Any photos of that one yet?

i doubt we will see any, sold based off the sketch i think.

will be the same fig as archer just diff colorway, prolly like the all black death mask heavy slicer in appearance. if unsure and in need a pic best to wait and see when it ships. have not seen any comment on buying limit so im sure there will be plenty on aftermarket.

Na, just curious to see it based on the sketch. I'm not into collecting different colorways of single characters/humans. ;)

Opened my 3AA kit last night and looked through it briefly. The 1/8 scale Marquis and Bertie figures are pretty neat, but the chicken suit dildo stand is a little worrying lol. Will be interesting to see my wife's reaction when I show her what all was in the kit this year.

Back