The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman designed by Ashley Wood preorder sale in feb. right to left- reg, silver centurion, stark industries proto and stealth.

1/6 scale. light up eyes, palms and chest. fully articulated(even the fingers), the arms and legs are covered in the soft pvc to hide joints. giving it abit of a classic comics ironman style/look.

first release in the Marvel X ThreeA collab.

price and exact preorder date in Feb TBA.

as we wait for Ash to share more painted sample shots, heres some of the earlier pics of the unpainted proto to show artic and light up features better etc.

Been in love since the first pics went up!
To se it painted, and to see all the variants, can't contain my excitement! :panic:
Read on Facebook that it will be offered in a 4-pack… Might go for that if not super expensive! :lecture

Well, they are here finally...
1655906_497532967025869_719937565_n.jpg

Iron Man figures look great. I'm going to save my money for some of the other figures that (I hope) will be coming out shortly (maybe the new De Plume, definitely the new TQs).

Anyone planning to get SeaMoney/Snowpea? I'm on the fence...not real interested, but I love action figures with vehicles.

I haven't seen any other pics of these, so I thought I'd share Atlas and P-body. They're a bit stiff and hard to pose, feel a bit fragile, but they're gorgeous. I love the OLED eyes.

12198256135_172532b30f_b.jpg
12198876626_99431611ec.jpg12198669174_0ee30cf605.jpg
12198503553_edb1fc059b.jpg12198256605_b4c2b3d814.jpg
12198256365_38ded0d683.jpg

Anyone planning to get SeaMoney/Snowpea? I'm on the fence...not real interested, but I love action figures with vehicles.

I've been waiting for this set for a long time, I love the design, but unfortunately it comes at a time when I just don't have the money. If only it was going up for order a month from now.

As a newbie for the most part to 3A, I've got a question on the 3A forum.

Is there no marketplace to buy and sell 3A stuff or am I just missing it?

Nope there's no official forum for secondary market. I think the place most people use is KidRobot?

Yeah he's quite posable. The hands in particular are great, I think among the better articulated bot hands. The fingers have a lot of lateral movement which allows for some cool splayed finger poses.

Back