The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm a 3A fan. I LOVE most of the stuff they do but I am just NOT feeling these Marvel offerings.

Same here. I have acquired way too many 3A figures over the last 1.5 years (3AA 1013/14 member) but took a pass on the Iron Man offerings. They are actually still on sale at bambalandstore which suggests poor sales.

Not my pic but looks good with the hood up.

F3F476B9-6C94-424F-AB47-06064EA9CB97.jpg

okay, you can now PO the classic and silver ironman at BBTS for $189. I don't know, but that is kinda crap move by 3A for people who PO on bamba already.

wtf? was about ot PO classic today now dunno... can just wait and get it via bigbad later i guess. wonder how much shipping would drive up the cost?

My guess would be the shipping will be about $15 for US people. So if you're not 3AA still cheaper. If you are 3AA it still might be better to order from BBTS anyway just so you don't have to pay up front.

My guess would be the shipping will be about $15 for US people. So if you're not 3AA still cheaper. If you are 3AA it still might be better to order from BBTS anyway just so you don't have to pay up front.

thks ded :)

did you get one?

I did not, can't really afford it right now. BUT… with the option to PO through BBTS I may well do so even though I don't love the vinyl limbs.

I can't afford to get into threeA. I mean....literally; this stuff is so expensive. And I have no room on my shelves for more stuff.

But man....I keep looking at pics of that Silver Centurion Iron Man and I waaaaaaant it. All the Marvel Legends, Hot Toys, Diamond Select, Japanese versions of Iron Man.....passed on them all. Never even tempted.

But for some reason, the non-canon design by an artist that's never even drawn Iron Man? And it's the one I wish I could buy. Sigh. I have to accept I'll never own this one.

I DID purchase one threeA toy though....Portable Action Lolli xxxmas!! Currently in transit from China. I can't wait!!

I hope I have the restraint and self-control to make that my ONLY threeA toy!!

does anyone know of any other US retailers that have Ironman up for preorder? curious as to how its priced compared to bigbadtoystore. cuz thats much cheaper than i thought it would be at retail.

Last edited:
Of the stuff at NYTF, still most interested in those 6" Adventure Kartel carded figures, hope we get some proper info on all that soon. Do want that Shadow 2.

nyctf_14_7_blog.jpg

Back