The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm embarrassed to ask this, but, where do you guys get the story arcs from, I have Complete WWR but it's not really in depth, is there any way I can get the comicbooks where they explain all the characters and such?

Maybe threeA wiki is your best bet for that? The WWR story as I understand it is only in "phase 1" right now, so there's theoretically a lot of stuff not quite really explained yet.

Guys, I'm embarrassed to ask this, but, where do you guys get the story arcs from, I have Complete WWR but it's not really in depth, is there any way I can get the comicbooks where they explain all the characters and such?

I read the 3A wiki when I first started collecting - that was very helpful. Then I read the WWR section of 3A's official forum. There isn't that much information out there and it seems like Ash just makes it up as he goes along, but overall it's pretty interesting once you piece everything together.

yo Gaspar!

all i know about WWR sans what i learned in vols 1+2 and the complete is direct from Ash on the outpost. When he was on the board alot more he would answer questions and drop bits of cool intel about WWR. He even said vol 3 of WWR kinda exists there on the forum via all the bits of intel he has shared over the yrs. Stuff like how the diff bots act and how they are used. I.E. the caesars are highly aggressive, even when standing at attention in a line up they shove and push eachother for a better spot, never at ease etc. I realize tho that as someone new to 3A how hard it is now to find all that info, being there at the time hanging out on the boards when Ash was around it was much easier. My advice would be to read through gimbys news threads on the outpost, all the quotes from Ash about WWR are there.

Also if you have any questions just ask here or on the outpost, happy to share what i know, and alwys happy to talk WWR! :)

some random info/colorway list-

martians have the MONS institute where they are developing there own weapons like lasers to cut through bots.

Terran soldiers are called- Grunts and they also have bot snipers like Frank.
Martian soldiers are called -Sloggers

"Flesh, Steel, fused and lifeless, this is not the outcome we support. We shall stop this, we will right the wrong."-NOM
N.O.M.
Supreme NOM, the queen like cult leader of all NOM
NOM Commanders(post fire and thrice naught, loyal to the supreme)
de plumes are nom operatives. some have gone rogue and others have messed with the nom gas level and become crazy aka fallen like barguest and kuan ti, and now against nom etc. doing there own thing.
NOM disciples(these are die-hard fanatical NOM followers, loyal to the supreme)

N.O.M. the gas- NOM breath it via the gas masks and it allows them to communicate and take control of robots. they can also change their skin color at will. this gas and the teachings from the supreme make them the perfect soldiers for this war, they dominate on the battlefield.

most of the colorways are terran, there are few martian, n.o.m., mod and rothchild colorways.

the Terrans are also fighting amongst themselves now, but technically all are Terran still ect. just some are now martian sympathizers.(germany i.e.)

Terrans/The Earth Coalition aka EC
666th sand devils
JEA
Iron panda
WF
Deep Powder/Frosty
Big Red/Kruschev Memorial Guard
Norge
Dutch Merc
Nero merc
Bromwhich
Medic
EMGY
JDF
Africa Defense
commando Uncle 5
AUS public
USMC
Pink dazzle
Dawn Patrol
K.I.D.
Desert 7th Div
Dark Deed

Martian
Slaughterhouse
Dam Buster
Deimos
Phobos Defense
Cydonia Western Def

MOD(they are hackers that are rumoured to be in connection to Roth)
Mod chip
Mod 7

N.O.M.( its nom VS everyone)
NW
DW
Dirty Deeds(started out EC but noir de plume took control of them)
de plumes
nom disciples

Fallen de Plume Barguest
Gravedigger

Rothchild
Lunar camo
Suicide club
Fireflys
RIPS
BcELL
Rothchild Experimental Div(used by the terrans and maybe the martians early in war, so unsure where this should go.)

Thanks Illproxy, I was familiar with all that, I just thought there were actually detailed story arcs, with dialogue lines and specific event, like I know there's a WWR comic, isn't there?

Also, do you know anything about the movie? Haven't heard from that in ages.

the only sequential style comic so far is the one that came with WWR caesar i think, tho one will be included with the WWRp nom commanders. the second chapter of WWR begun when it was revealed all the NW/DW bots who were cleverly placed in positions close to leaders such as presidential guards and the like were all actually sleeper agents for N.O.M. so they took over killing of alot of those in power and taking control. then they attacked roth and kicked him off the moon sending him on the run for his life. this is when a new robot manufacturer will step up.

its called EVOL this new chapter/arc in the story. no, no news on the movie shared at all as of yet.

:)

Damn, that's so interesting I wish there was an official comic book or something, the HC are good but I want more stories.

Evol looks fantastic thus far, Marquis is freaking badass.

Thanks for the info Proxy :duff:

Sup guys, I'm making a little 3A Batman, it's almost done.

1551723_695620547136402_82910783_n.jpg

Any chance anyone bought that 1/12 scale Tomorrow Queens Portable box set, and wants to sell me the pink Lolli at a really reasonable price?

No, it's OK. I didn't think so....but hey, thought I'd ask!

Hey guys have a couple 3a items for sale lmk

Gravedigger 1/6 Huge Heavy Bramble 210 DLVD IN USA
Ankou Ex Shadow Security 1st Edition 1/6 Huge extra head included 120 DLVD IN USA

Last edited:
That's a pretty cool lil Batman!

I want a Beer Girl, but no one is really selling, and those who are want waaaaayyyyyy too much for it. :(

I just got my 7th Division Harold today and he's great! I love pretty much everything about him. Definitely worth the wait.

Back