The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the retailer Ankou Exes are really pretty. If you don't have any yet, just a heads up that they are pretty huge figures.... like 15" tall and wide and bulky. Lots of fun, though. The Thruxton pair (clean and dirty) have an awesome suit that's made out of a padded material like a winter coat, as opposed to the regular fabric suite of the others.

I have them both in my cart. Have $200 in gift cards so I'm thinking of snagging them. Getting a little out of hand on 3A stuff :)

Four bots inbound, possibly getting a heavy bramble from a boardie plus a NOM. Yeesh.

Oh my, that clean Thruxton is an awesome price. I been eyeing that one of the retail releases for ages and I already have three of these... Never found out if they were any different to the other Ankou Ex's in terms of articulation other than the hands. I hope these are around in a months times. Let's keep quiet about these.:pray:

You been staring at 3A too long? That's a sudden change hexic, one that happened to me just as fast!

Oh yeah and I missed the arrival of Brom Harold on the 30th. I need to get back home...

Last edited:
It's ridiculous, koon. I had seen the WWRp bots on the SS site a while back and dug the look, but thought they were too small. The week before last I did a search on them, found out the company did 1/6 scale and it was all over.

Within 24 hours I'd spent $600 on 3 bots and put a post up here looking for more. With the amount of time I've spent in the last couple of weeks researching and looking at photos I probably could have learned a second language or taught myself to play an instrument :lol

Ugh, I didn't realize this thread was an Amish colony, calling them pron only reinforces that.

Artists are prone to depict tties and vajayjays sometimes, and yes, in this case his designs are in fact erotic.

What's wrong with Rothchild's look? He's a villain after all :slap: it's not the 1st time a villain borrows iconography from Hitler in pop culture.

And no, there doesn't need to be re-branding, don't like it, don't buy it, easy.

Ash's art and figures divide people, always has and always will….

I have a few of his originals and don't find them as pron, many females or all ages and backgrounds have seen them in my house and they are always a talking point but never in a bad way….hell I've worn some of his riskier t-shirts out and about and had women come up to me saying cool t-shirt :)

sure its not for everyone but I wouldn't pigeon hole the style Ash does…

that all said hoping to see a big robot year in 2014….give me some 2000AD and some more Halo with a splattering of WWR and I will be happy…mind three ero looks like it might take a lion share of my figure money next year :yess:

They're not pron, unless it's your 1st time seeing a boob, I guess.

It's not my thing either, but ppl are getting carried away, like if Isobel was taking over 3A :slap:

I can't wait to see some evol and portable releases, I'm a sucker for portable.

Ash's art and figures divide people, always has and always will….

Aye, it's almost as if it's a question of taste. What wider issues people are personally comfortable or uncomfortable with are usually less than fascinating.

Back on topic about toys (sorry, "collectibles" ;) ): 3A and 2000AD - yep, definitely hoping to see a bit more of that this year! Another ABC Warrior? Some Dredd or Rogue Trooper? That'd be lovely.

Keen to see Ash's take on Dr Doom for the Marvel line, too. Bit on the fence about the Iron Man, but very intrigued to know Doom's on the list.

Last edited:
Ugh, I didn't realize this thread was an Amish colony, calling them pron only reinforces that.

Artists are prone to depict tties and vajayjays sometimes, and yes, in this case his designs are in fact erotic.

What's wrong with Rothchild's look? He's a villain after all :slap: it's not the 1st time a villain borrows iconography from Hitler in pop culture.

And no, there doesn't need to be re-branding, don't like it, don't buy it, easy.

That's riiiiiight, if you are not shagging a pantomime horse in the street or stapling your cojones to the kitchen table, you must be a puritan with no understanding of art and the creative process... *Yawn* .. I simply avoided using spelling I suspected might fall foul of any auto-censor on the forum.. and no its not 'erotic'.. its just Ash pretending he's edgy, except s** isn't edgy at all, unless you are still living with your parents.. those figures have got the same creative input as a Seymore Butts dvd...

Ashley had a hissy fit when people pointed out the neo-nazi iconography of the Rothchild figure.. so tell him to suck it up, not me.. because I agree with you on the villain angle, as I mentioned in an earlier post.

I would like a re-brand, simply because I don't see why I have to put up with the scuzzy promo emails, aimed at the hairy palm brigade, while I'm waiting for Ash to pull his lazya** finger out and actually do something genuinely creative with the rest of the ABC Warrior line.. .. others are welcome to as many nekkid, pantyless, 'artistically' posed ThreeW figures as their Detolfs will hold.

Right, cause this is comparable to a pantomime horse on the street :slap :slap :slap, you're right, it's not edgy at all, simply erotic, you thinking it's edgy further reinforces the notion that you're overly impressed with a little TNA, ankles must make drive you crazy, so I'd guess, time to move out and buy a razor huh?

Could not care less about the ABC line, in fact, the dolls are more entitled to the 3A tag than ABC, I'm waiting for the regular WWR news, and re-branding is never gonna happen, it's all part of the same company, they get the same news letter, they're not gonna neglect ONE line for the tantrums of a puritan, as you called yourself.

This message replaces original post -

GasparZizou and I have agreed to disagree, so we are removing some of the contentious posts.. GZ has the ability to cancel posts but I currently don't, so this message replaces the original.

Last edited:
Your love hate relationship with Ash is both hilarious and unsettling.

Live and let live mate. Stop obsessing.

Also got the notice that the calendar is waiting at the post office.

I'm excited to pick that up and see it.

This message replaces original post -

GasparZizou and I have agreed to disagree, so we are removing some of the contentious posts.. GZ has the ability to cancel posts but I currently don't, so this message replaces the original

Last edited:
Back